Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you see the face of a boy in the trees

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
southerncharm

southerncharm

Do you see the face of a boy in the trees Empty
PostSubject: Do you see the face of a boy in the trees   Do you see the face of a boy in the trees EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Do you see the face of a boy in the trees Boy13
Back to top Go down
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: Do you see the face of a boy in the trees   Do you see the face of a boy in the trees EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:20 pm

I do see the child in the tree, easily.
He doesn't look very happy either, grumpy little thing!
What is the story of this photo? I know skeptics will say it's a double exposure, however if it's a digital pic that's another story.
Good one,
sweets
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: Do you see the face of a boy in the trees   Do you see the face of a boy in the trees EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:58 pm

sweets65 wrote:
I do see the child in the tree, easily.
He doesn't look very happy either, grumpy little thing!
What is the story of this photo? I know skeptics will say it's a double exposure, however if it's a digital pic that's another story.
Good one,
sweets

No double exposure, the photo was sent to me by a friend who took at the lake, she was trying to take pics of birds and did not see the image of the child until later when she was looking back through the days photos.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Do you see the face of a boy in the trees   Do you see the face of a boy in the trees EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Hmmm.... I responded to this at the same time I did the other pic post. I noticed the child before I noticed the bird. You answered my question, tho. I asked if it was only the bird that was seen. It is interesting that the colors are so like the rest of the picture. He is translucent, yet his face and hair have color. That child looks as real as you and I! He does look grumpy. Smile So, so, neat!
Back to top Go down
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: Do you see the face of a boy in the trees   Do you see the face of a boy in the trees EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 pm

I just noticed something about this picture.
Just in front of the boy are some branches, and just behind his head is another branch right at the top of the picture. I'm no expert but this tells me this is an apparition. It couldn't be photo shopped or double exposure etc with the branches surrounding him like that! wow.
sweets
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Do you see the face of a boy in the trees   Do you see the face of a boy in the trees EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:21 pm

I know! It struck me that he took on the surrounding colors, yet he has his own color. He is definitely translucent. I am fascinated by his coloring. Even his hair is see thru, but it has color. He looks as real as we do. If it were a double exposure, the boy would still be solid, not translucent. If you look downward, but even with the bird, his little leg can be seen - almost transparent. It takes on the tree colors, too. Does this mean he is a strong entity or just that he has gathered a lot of energy over the years? So, so cool! I've only seen the one full body and he was light grayish. The fact that this child showed himself in color is absolutely wonderful to me!!
Back to top Go down
Cavelady

Cavelady

PostSubject: EEEK!   Do you see the face of a boy in the trees EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:28 pm

He certainly don't look like a happy little chappie that's for sure!

He looks skeletal to me...!

I love the little birdie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you see the face of a boy in the trees   Do you see the face of a boy in the trees Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you see the face of a boy in the trees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions :: Photos-
Jump to: