Share | 

I like Ghost Adventures

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Fri May 27, 2011 9:27 pm

even though the people are being greedy with the amounts at least they're representing utah well...lol. watched first half so far. Believe it or not this isn't the best known haunted house here either. heh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
wendy18

PostSubject: Honest   Sat May 28, 2011 1:36 am

I can barely read or weite anything, and where is spllcheck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat May 28, 2011 1:47 am

I dont remember if the site ever had spell check. I always use my browsers for that. Can you not read it because the type is in white or what? If I need to change the colors of the type so you can read it I can.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

PostSubject: I just cannot   Sat May 28, 2011 2:36 am

see well. in my world it would be all caps. No need to change, just difficult for me to change my vision :0)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat May 28, 2011 4:28 am

if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse you can hold down your ctrl button and use your scroll mouse to make the screen zoom in or out. That might help with making the text bigger for you to see it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 pm

i was watchin a ghost adventures show the other day and i heard zak say that he has been having lung problems due to some of the dust particles and asbestos and other pollutants present in the old buildings they investigate.

i just wanted to say ive had kinda a bad feeling about that for a while now. and whats more, i think it might be partly due to how zak tends to provoke the evil spirits by daring or challenging them to show themselves by causing harm to himself. i have heard him a couple different times even go so far as to dare an entity to try to kill him.

i wonder if the other guys are affected as well or if its just zak.

but either way i think he needs to not just limit himself to seeking medical treatment for the issue, but also spiritual treatment, especially if the issue source is indeed spiritual. just like when a person has a heart attack, you dont just treat each heart attack and hope for the best, you go in and do a bypass to help heal the source and prevent more heart attacks. but the treatments for the issue can range from a psychic diagnosis to try and verify what exactly is going on, and if it has anything to do with an evil entity causing harm then it can include anything from an exorcism to banishing and then healing practices, perhaps from shamans or reiki as well as wholistic foods and other holistic and alternative medicines. since he is on a tv show im thinkin he prolly can afford to go that route cuz holistic foods and alternative medicine isnt cheap and insurance dont typically pay for it. he can also try acupuncture. try it all and find something that seems to work hopefully. if something isnt found, well at least he didnt just give up.

i also think it is important for us to be behind him all the way on this. i dont know if he welcomes our attempts to send him healing energies, but if someone on here happens to have any contact with the guys it would be great to ask them first. as much as i want to see zak and crew healthy , its still kinda on the border line of a no-no to do unwanted and unknown of healing practices for people without knowledge and permission. this is cuz of free will. he can choose to give up get depressed and die if he really wants to...

but if someone can ask then that would be great. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lily1801

PostSubject: Hi, Ussula   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:18 am

Zak said he'd gotten pneumonia or bronchitis (cannot remember which) from being in old buildings.It is just a precaution as I understand. IMHO they should all wear masks in dusty places. I agree with the provoking. You should not yell at Spirits any more than yelling at
a friend. They deserve respect as well as anyone else.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:54 am

well im not sayin they shouldnt provoke evil spirits XD

im saying they shouldnt tell them to cause harm....its unwise.

but they do seem to be more respectful of the neutral or good spirits. which i agree is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:01 am

i saw the episode for larretta lynn's place tonight. one of the evp's , the guys thought had said one thing i heard something different. they thought the spirit was talking about being in trouble for its behavior of acting out against the living. they thought it said "im in trouble" or something like that but i heard "think ur in trouble..." , meaning that the spirit thought the guys were the ones in trouble for daring to claim they were taking charge of the captain's squadron of soldiers. its mutiny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:04 am

I've missed the last two episodes. We are watching the Stanley Cup - my son's beloved Boston Bruins are in it and we don't miss a game. I'll be able to see them at another time, tho. I try to see it at midnight, but I usually can't stay awake!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 am

this topic seems as good a place as any to say this.

but i was watching ga today and heard the guys make promises to give some things to the spirits. in one episode it was cash in another it was gold.

i just want to point out that when they tell the spirits, good or bad, that they will be basically paid with a gift of any kind for their participoation and cooperation and the info they can give us abouit the other side, that is a debt owed. it is just like if you went to work and then the employer was like "oh, psyche! jokes on you! im not payuing you after all! haha". and even though they ended up not givin the cash or whatever like they said does not mean they dont owe it cuz they do. not sure, but it is possiblke, that the debt might be forcably collected in some way....

so basically if you promise the spirits a gift you better give them exactly what you promised or at least the next best equivalent. even the equivelent could still leave them upset though since they didnt get what they were promised and thought they were going to get...that one really just depends on if the spirit feels like being angry about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:25 am

Ya know, I agree. I'm not sure what they'd do with gold or money, but there's so much I don't know! After all, the spirits are people. If ya make a promise to someone it should be honored to the best of your ability. Was that said to a known greedy spirit or for the continuity of the show? If it's the greedy spirit then it makes sense to goad him into manifesting in some way. I would think if a person tries too hard and is too forceful during an investigation they won't get anything anyway. My paranormally uneducated opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:16 pm

yah it rreally depoends on the ciurcumstances and the personality of the spireit being forcefully goaded. some spirits might get angry and lash out and give us the evidence of their existence we wanted. others might hide. but either way, dont make promises you wont keep, not even to spirits. for all we know, when it comes time for the guys to cross over to the other side some day, there might be a debt collector waiting for them lol!

aside from that, i believe it is very wiuse to offer spirits gifts when trying to investigate. give children toys and candy. on holidays hold a feast. bring out a giant table, fill it with all sorts of delicious hiliday foods and treats. sit down and have dinner with them and talk to them like they are really there eating with you. you might be surpised what you get on evp.

for halloween i would make pumkin pies and candied yams and have a ham or turkey with dinner roills and stuffing and gravy and wine. i would set out candied apples caramels and other sweets, especially sweets from the period of the ghosts. but what i would NOT reccommend on halloween is using jackolanterns or dressing up in costumes of monsters because the whole reason this tradtion w2as originally kept was to scare AWAY ghosts and demons that meant harm and so doin this on lockdown would scare away most their ghosts. offering them treats and honoring the dead will bring them.

always make offerings to the best of your knowledge of what the resident ghosts liked. appease them, placate them, bribe them, pay them even. you just might see more results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:46 pm

i wanted to make a quick note again to believer on this topic... i dont know for sure what they would do on the other side with gold or money either...it is most likely they would just enjoy the thought of having it like when they were alive. perhaps nonliving solid objects in this world have their own representational form in the astral as well like how we have a body hewre and a spirit there...perhaps it is nothing more than a psychic projection of their desires that allows them to believe they are in actual physical possession of the gift offered, kind of like a hallucination, but in the astral maybe that hallucination takes a psychic physical astral form they can touch and pick up? maybe they just appreciate the gesture? there are so many possibilities we just wont know till we get there. either way, whatever they do with it is secondary to the fact that if they dont get what they were promised they will likely be upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Me Too Rattissia   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:08 pm

I am checking to see if they have any hunts at Waverly Santitarium, I hope I spelled that right confused

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   

Back to top Go down

I like Ghost Adventures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3