HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I like Ghost Adventures

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 pm

i had posted this somewhere on here beforte, like 2 weeks ago, but i never saw it come up. dont know what happened so i will post it again.

i recall watchin an episode of ghost adventures in the last month where zak said he had been ill recently with lung problems. i dont know what kind of lung issuesd he is having or if it is serious or not. i certainly hope everything is well and wish him the best. however i feel it must be pointed out that he and the guys have spent a lot of time in the last few years in old abandoned buildings. due to that alone he needs checked out for illnesses related to being in old dusty anbd possibly tainted environments. he prolly already knows that tho. however i also want to point out that he does a LOOOOTTTT of provoking evil spirits to use his energy and come hurt him. i dont know if he smokes but he certainly is stiull young enough that he shouldnt have serious lung problems from daily life just yet. this makes me wonder, aside from the whole being in old run down factories issue etc, if maybe the spirits hgave manages to harm him slowly oveer time afterall.

this is why if one is going to provoke they should still never challenge or dare the spirits to harm them or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:25 am

I agree that spirits shouldn't be provoked.

Its possible that he's got pneumonia. Tv series are usually shot with all the episodes within about 2-3 months for a season. So having a whole series with him having a lung problem is possible with a cold that lingers like that. Especially if he breaths in a lot of dust, asbestos, etc that the old buildings do still have.

If I were him I'm not sure which I would rather have to be honest. A pesty spirit or pneumonia. Not sure which I'd consider harder to shake off Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
wendy18

PostSubject: It is possible   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:51 pm

That Zak has asthma. Lots of young people do. Hanging about in old buildings would certainly not help. I think I have seen him wearing a respiratory mask on an episode. Hope he is well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:34 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
I agree that spirits shouldn't be provoked.

Its possible that he's got pneumonia. Tv series are usually shot with all the episodes within about 2-3 months for a season. So having a whole series with him having a lung problem is possible with a cold that lingers like that. Especially if he breaths in a lot of dust, asbestos, etc that the old buildings do still have.

If I were him I'm not sure which I would rather have to be honest. A pesty spirit or pneumonia. Not sure which I'd consider harder to shake off Twisted Evil

I don't know about spirits yet, but I had pneumonia a couple of years ago and I thought I was going to die - it's the sickest I have ever been. I have never felt so bad. I go with pneumonia. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:38 pm

wendy18 wrote:
That Zak has asthma. Lots of young people do. Hanging about in old buildings would certainly not help. I think I have seen him wearing a respiratory mask on an episode. Hope he is well.

Zak is a few months older than my oldest - 33. If he is asthmatic being in those old places would still cause him trouble - even if his asthma was under control before. I saw that episode too. Can't remember where they were tho. All of them have worn masks at one time or another. I know I would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:38 pm

[quote="Sharra1515"] I like G A Zak is funny and Aaron cracks me up!! I really like it when they talk to the ghosts. affraid lol!

I like it when Zak makes Aaron do all the really scary stuff.

I really liked the new full light spectrum camera as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 pm

I want one of those full light spectrums!! -drools-

Yeah, I get a crack out of it when Aaron is sent in as the guinea pig. Poor guy.

Zak makes me laugh when he's got the whole "Hey! Don't ignore me!" reminds me of a big pouty child..lol
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
I want one of those full light spectrums!! -drools-

Yeah, I get a crack out of it when Aaron is sent in as the guinea pig. Poor guy.

Zak makes me laugh when he's got the whole "Hey! Don't ignore me!" reminds me of a big pouty child..lol

Yes, Zak is quite an attention stealer.

If you haven't seen this video, I'd like for you to watch it...

Nick & Aaron get the spotlight! Razz

They got cookies! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: LOL, Taylor   Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:40 pm

That was funny! I will never forget when the child EVP called Aaron, "Hey, bowling ball head"!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh, yes. that was funny.

I think it's funny when Zak trips.

He trips a lot.

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:36 pm

that was pretty good. I wonder why the window in nick's room was so lit up if it was at 1 am... hmmm

and i havent seen the one where it says hey bowling ball head...that sounds great!
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 pm

I love them...

They're soo, erm, abnormal.

Hahaha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Aaron's Vlog   Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:17 am

They are just so kwazy, but funny!!! Thanks for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:09 pm

That's why I love these boys, they're there to investigate but fowl ups happen too, and they show it. They never claimed to be expert paranormal investigators, and I kinda like that they aren't, even though they have learned a lot and gained a lot of experience these past few years. I still look forward to every episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Luvchild wrote:
That's why I love these boys, they're there to investigate but fowl ups happen too, and they show it. They never claimed to be expert paranormal investigators, and I kinda like that they aren't, even though they have learned a lot and gained a lot of experience these past few years. I still look forward to every episode.

Same here.

I can't wait to see what they capture in the new episodes.

They always post Aaron's vlogs, which are what those videos are.

Here's another funny one:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: I love it   Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm

I wish I could find some still pictures of these guys. Would love to make a funny video of them for you tube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:48 pm

wendy18 wrote:
I wish I could find some still pictures of these guys. Would love to make a funny video of them for you tube.

What do you mean 'still pictures'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Hi Taylor   Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Just plain pictures of the team instead of videos. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 pm

wendy18 wrote:

You should be able to find some on their facebook page. I will look forward to the youtube video if you get a chance to create one. Let us know if you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: thanks   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 pm

i can try at least. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun May 15, 2011 12:59 am

i was watching part of the ghost adventures valentine episode tonight...hadnt seen it before...

the part where zak was lying in bed talkin to the ghost and he said he wanted to find out if we could love on the other side...

yes...yes we absolutely can....love never dies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 am

Apparently the new GA is in a place I was tried to contact to investigate (It's about 90 minutes from my house). I soon ditched the idea when the people told me they wanted $350 for 4 hours to investigate it or I could go in with a group of 60 people (Mind you it's still $20 per person who goes if you go with a group of 60) to try to investigate it with them Rolling Eyes Like ANY evidence collected with 60 people in a building would hold up. I think they're trying to sell it as a cheap thrill and not a real paranormal experience.

I hope they get some good stuff but at the same time I despise the people who own the place. lol. How's that for mixed feelings? lol
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu May 26, 2011 2:31 am

unfortunately the ga crew (zak nick and aaron) cannot control the rules of other people who own the properties they go onto or of the people who run the tv channel which produces their show. in order for there to be a show at all, short of them owning their own tv channel, they kinda have to abide by whatever rules those people put in place. unfortunately, this produces an "owned" effect. in other words the tv station pretty much owns the show and the people on it. as such they could potentially decide to be douchtastic about things and charge overly ridiculous prices that most people couldnt afford these days.

an unfortunate side effect of this is that some resentment against the ga crew may take place by some people, or that the ga crew would lose credit in the eyes of some. i agree that 60 people stompin around any investigation is NOT a good idea and would be contradictory to the aquisition of good solid evidence. i agree it does seem like just a publicity stunt money grab by the station. the guys prolly had to agree to a certain number of these things to keep their jobs tho. personally i do thing the tv station is exploiting them. i know the station gets plenty of money from advertiserrs on the commercials and the show itself seems to be very cheap in cost to make. wuts it cost? either gas for a vehicle or plane tickets, hotel rooms, meals....video equipment...nothing more than any other show really, if not a lot less as there are not supposed to be any special effects or blood make up in use for monsters and whatnot like some sci fi shows... and there not supposed to really be any acotrs either...just 3 guys who interview people and do a lockdown...so theres only 3 salaries to pay for "actors" rather than a whole cast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu May 26, 2011 4:09 pm

oh its not the show that owns the places they are going to. It's other people. I wasn't talking about the show being bad I was just talking about the people who own the place being complete and utter a-holes. It's like I said to the lady there's being interested in the paranormal and helping people achieve clarity of knowing something is there when you have a active location then there's taking advantage of circumstances (and the people's spirits) of the ones who are there and charging an arm and leg for it. If they were genuine about the paranormal the dollar amount would not be so high. I can understand some to cover expenses but that's absurd to charge that much or allow that many people at once when claiming it's a genuine paranormal opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu May 26, 2011 5:23 pm

yah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   

Back to top Go down

I like Ghost Adventures
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next