This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Please help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lin82

PostSubject: Please help me   Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 am

I have recently unblocked my abilities when I found out my son had his own. I have been bothered ever since. I told a brother about my son so if something happened to me tragically he would have someone to go to. He told my family and now they are trying to have me committed...please help me confirm for peace of mind. I have 2 attached and one very negative one hanging around. Please tell me what you see, this is what follows me everyday. crazy or not crazy meaning me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: Please help me   Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:36 pm

lin82 wrote:
I have recently unblocked my abilities when I found out my son had his own. I have been bothered ever since. I told a brother about my son so if something happened to me tragically he would have someone to go to. He told my family and now they are trying to have me committed...please help me confirm for peace of mind. I have 2 attached and one very negative one hanging around. Please tell me what you see, this is what follows me everyday. crazy or not crazy meaning me.

First you need to do a cleansing of your home and yourself and family. If you do not know how to do this please let us know and we will help you. Since you are new at this I would sugest not tryiing to contact the spirit world again until you have learned to protect yourself. Educate yourself, the paranormal is not a game and while TV makes it look like fun it is serious business. A cleansing will rid you of the negative enity any others which may have contacted you.

Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southerncharm

PostSubject: Lin82   Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Welcome to the forum and I hope you find answers to the questions you need answers to. As to the pic, I am not sure what I am looking at, if it is an orb I would not worry about it. I have been gifted since birth and I am now 66 soon to be 67 and I do not put much stock in orbs, they are so many things which can cause them that are not paranormal, putting the pictures aside what other things are going on in your life that you feel are being caused by spirits?

Spirits were once just as you and I are, TV and movies have given them this huge fear factor, which they do not deserve. Demons are not spirits and are an enity unto themselfs. If you feel what you have is a demon I suggest finding a demonologist to help you. Check the internet for paranormal groups near you, most will have some one or know of someone who deals with demonology. They rarely charge for their services.

Please let us hear from you sooon. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to your request.
Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please help me   Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 pm

I only see the one photo? Could you attach the other?

As for the photo that did get posted, tell me about the shadow there. Is it your shadow? Someone behind you? Do you happen to take your pictures in series so that you have more than one right around the time that was taken so we can have a comparison shot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: Please help me   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 pm

im pretty sure that in america if you are over 18 and not developmentally challenged to the point of needing help to live daily, and so long as you are not a danger to yourself or others, then no one can legally have you forcefully committed to a mental institution.

next time someone tries to make you feel like youre crazy remind them that the vast majority of americans still follow religious beliefs that involve unseen spirits such as angels and demons and god.

if they try to interfere with how you raise your son, and by that i mean by tellin him these things are real and exist, then all you have to do to stop the courts from interfering is document this as part of your religious faith and because of seperation of church and state they cannot tell you not to teach your beliefs to your children. of course if it comes to that you will want a lawyer either way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me   

Back to top Go down

Please help me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: