HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I like Ghost Adventures

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharra1515

PostSubject: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 pm

I like G A Zak is funny and Aaron cracks me up!! I really like it when they talk to the ghosts. affraid lol!

katie/ sharra's daughter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:15 pm

I like Ghost Adventures, too. Even my husband likes Ghost Adventures sometimes. My son and I watch almost every week. Too bad they are on break right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi Otb Nice to meet you my mom is letting me read and post. I wish they would come back on too. queen

Katie/ S.D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southern charm

PostSubject: Ghost Adventures   Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 am

I am not a big fan of GA, as I do not like all the bleeping nor do i like the provoking of spirits.
I did enjoy paranormal cops, and GH as they go with the idea of debunking.
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:11 am

southern charm wrote:
I am not a big fan of GA, as I do not like all the bleeping nor do i like the provoking of spirits.
I did enjoy paranormal cops, and GH as they go with the idea of debunking.
SC

I like the debunking aspect of GH too. In the beginning the show seemed more genuine. Now, to me, it is very scripted and faked - for ratings. I don't know if it's SyFy or them. I hardly watch it now - it's disappointing. GHI always seemed to get more credible evidence, but now not so much. GA has the most credible evidence, but they don't do as much debunking and they forget that the spirits were once people with feelings and emotions. They go way out of their way to anger the spirits in the places they visit. They do not try to disprove things very often, but all in all, it is entertaining. Entertainment is the key word for all of these shows, sadly. They seem to be going for ratings now as well. Too bad.

I have never watched Paranormal Cops. I think it's still being shown. I'll have to try and catch it. There always seems to be something else on when shows like this are on. My hubby hates them, so I capitulate and give him his way (once in a while). Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:17 pm

I like GA a bit..but I agree that spirits shouldn't be provoked. I know they do it to try to make them give a reaction. I mean these shows are businesses and without some factor to market then there wouldn't be a audience.

It's kind of like a double edged sword. Shows like this raise awareness which makes more people willing to talk about the subject but at the same time they show extreme examples due to the hollywood perception needed to sell the show. They show "evidence" that most investigation teams would dismiss as not being good enough to show. It discredits the field to a degree but at the same time people who aren't rational and realize how much energy is needed for responses would complain that nothing was shown as any "proof."

P.S. It's nice to meet you Katie. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
cat1212

PostSubject: GA   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 pm

I watch all the ghost shows. GA was really hoaky in the beginning but I have learned to enjoy it. What bothers me is the way they provoke the spirits. I think they get a little out of hand sometimes and it is not necessary. Aaron cracks me up with his expressions but Zak needs a new hairdo. As SC mentioned I also liked paranormal cops but they have been cancelled and only show reruns. We seem to have some new shows coming up so we will see where they go next. I think this has been their most professional year so far...perhaps they have learned some new things along the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:37 am

Hi Rattissia, Sc, OTB, and Cat1212 I don't like it when they provoke the ghosts either. It's mean . If I was a ghost I would scare them away. affraid tongue Katie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:00 pm

I really enjoy GA, even though I agree they provoke too much. I like some of the equipment they use, even though I am not sure if it is accurate. The "white noise machine" and the voice transmitter are interesting. I just think GH is not the same as it used to be, even though I never miss it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Yeah I wish I had the spirit box. Would definitely make for some interesting conversations.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 pm

i dont know if i put this in the rigfht thread. but i saw a new episode of ghost adventures last night. it was the one in salem witchhouse. i loved that episode. very good and got good evidence.

i wanted to say that anytime they use a positive ritual to open the portal or part the veil between this world and the next that is when they get more and better evidence.

also, since we were on the topic of mirrors before in another thread, i want to point out that in that episode, zak says he saw a 4th person in the mirror for a second. also the camera picked up a ghost shape in the mirror but nothing in the room refelcting the shape in the mirror. this tells me the spirit was actually inside the mirro, or rather inside the portal the mirror opens, allowing zak to see it with his eyes, and to see ever so briefly and perhaps only slkim the surface of the spirit realm. this is why mirrors are sometimes also used for scrying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topper
Admin

PostSubject: GA   Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Yes! I saw that one as well and really enjoyed it. They didn't seem to provoke too much on this particle one.
It played several times last night and I watched them all.

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 pm

yah they wouldnt provoke because the spirits were not thought to be evil. they were thought to be victims of a terrible tragedy, a mass hysteria of witch hunting. so in this case they wouldnt not have provoked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topper
Admin

PostSubject: I like GA   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:18 pm

You know I hadn't thought of that but it makes perfect sense. Very Happy

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am

I watched a little of that show. I didn't have the chance to see of it. It was a neat one to see. I went to Salem when I lived in Massachusetts. It's got a sad and jaded feel to it. Not jaded as in evil but as in someone who's had their reputation slandered so they kind of give up caring.

The museum there actually had the strongest energy that I remembered. I felt a lot of what I remember feeling like remorse there. I'll have to go back sometime and see if I feel the same feelings I had before.

I'm watching some reruns of GA right now. I like the Magnolia Lane Plantation with the light going on and off in the house. I thought that was cool. The plantations do have a very unique energy to them.

Man this is making me want to travel and do investigations lol!
Back to top Go down
wendy18

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Rattissia.

If you do go to GA, I would try Savannah first. You literally cannot go anywhere that isn't haunted. I went to the Cemetery there and just reading the headstones made me feel sad.there was a lot of Pirate activity there as well. It is supposedly the most haunted city in America.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Im planning a trip to florida this summer. I'll have my little kids in tow so I won't be able to do any real investigations down there. I was thinking about it and i think it'd be neat to do a investigation at disney world. Imagine what you could hear there. There's so many people who love it-i'd imagine it's just as full of spiritual visitors as the living!

I bet thats one place GA wouldn't even be allowed to go. Disney is even bigger then the discovery network and I dont think they'd allow people in to investigate unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Katie:   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:12 pm

How old are you?

How's Sharra? (Mary is her name, isn't it?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southern charm

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:25 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
Im planning a trip to florida this summer. I'll have my little kids in tow so I won't be able to do any real investigations down there. I was thinking about it and i think it'd be neat to do a investigation at disney world. Imagine what you could hear there. There's so many people who love it-i'd imagine it's just as full of spiritual visitors as the living!

I bet thats one place GA wouldn't even be allowed to go. Disney is even bigger then the discovery network and I dont think they'd allow people in to investigate unfortunately.

I wish you could make a stop at Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp, I think you would enjoy it.
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:07 am

If the how old are you was to me, I'm 29. 30 next month.

SC, I took a peak at that website. Apparently it's only about 45mins-1 hr from Orlando. I'm not exactly sure where I'm staying yet but it'd be interesting to go look there if at all possible.

Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 am

Hi Taylor. I'm almost 10. Moms Doing good. How old are you? Mom says you play volleyball and you are very nice. I like volley ball but I'm not very good at it. I havent seen the one about Salem sounds good. [zoom]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 am

RATTISSIA wrote:
If the how old are you was to me, I'm 29. 30 next month.

SC, I took a peak at that website. Apparently it's only about 45mins-1 hr from Orlando. I'm not exactly sure where I'm staying yet but it'd be interesting to go look there if at all possible.

That would be fun, if you can get it into your schedule. It has been there since the early "Spiritualism" movement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Katie:   Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
Hi Taylor. I'm almost 10. Moms Doing good. How old are you? Mom says you play volleyball and you are very nice. I like volley ball but I'm not very good at it. I havent seen the one about Salem sounds good. [zoom]

Turning 14 soon.

& yes, I do play volleyball.

We got 2nd in our tournament yesterday.

& I wasn't very good when I started, either.
With the right coach, you'll be playing with ease.

Haha, well, your mom is very nice, as well.

Hope I talk to you again.

rabbit (I'm a rabbit! LOL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 pm

I'm a That's great Taylor> Wish you could teach me. I'm happy you got 2nd place I know you wanted 1st. Hopefully next year. I'm a Suspect ninja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
I'm a That's great Taylor> Wish you could teach me. I'm happy you got 2nd place I know you wanted 1st. Hopefully next year. I'm a Suspect ninja.

Psh, rabbit's are better than ninjas!
Razz

Okay, that's a lie.

lol.

& I wish I could teach you, too.

Also, next year, we're going up against some REALLY good teams, so we gotta be ready for it.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like Ghost Adventures   

Back to top Go down

I like Ghost Adventures
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Paranormal TV show discussions-
Jump to: