This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hope the holiday was good for everyone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Hope the holiday was good for everyone.   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 pm

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I, for one, am glad it's over even though I love it so. All the running around like a crazy lady - I'm pooped! I got my new stove - I love it!!!!! I haven't burned one thing. Smile I am looking forward to our quiet New Years Eve and New Years Day for sure. Have a safe, happy and healthy New Year everyone!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: Hope the holiday was good for everyone.   Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I, for one, am glad it's over even though I love it so. All the running around like a crazy lady - I'm pooped! I got my new stove - I love it!!!!! I haven't burned one thing. Smile I am looking forward to our quiet New Years Eve and New Years Day for sure. Have a safe, happy and healthy New Year everyone!! jocolor

Hope your Christmas was everything you hoped for, sounds like you got the stove, when are you inviting us over for dinner/ Happy New Year.
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hope the holiday was good for everyone.
Page 1 of 1