Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My nonbelieving husband's experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
southerncharm

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-04
Age : 72
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:44 pm

My husband is 70 and I am 66 and since we both have health issues, we have installed intercoms in our bedrooms. Two nights ago he came into my room about 1 am to ask if I was OK, he said he heard his name whispered over the intercom then just static. I told him not to worry it was just his Mother trying to communicate with him. Of course he gave me his usual "you are nuts!! and need to be locked up" look. All was quiet the rest of the night.

Then last night it happened again, at 2:30 am he was back in my room asking if I was Ok, then he accused me of playing around with the system. I just said go to bed. He turned his speaker off, and this morning it was back on and Of course I was accused of slippiong into hi sroom and turning it on. I explained it was his mother and if he did not want her to bother him to just tellher to go.

This morning at breakfast, he said that just suppose it was his mother, what did she want. I told him she wanted to tell him not to ride his Harley this today. Needless to say his response was it was all "hogwash" and I needed to be put away. The kicker is when he left for his friends awhile a go he took his truck not the Harley as he had planned. I guess he did not want to tempt the fates.
Southern charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sweets65

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : Nebraska

PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Wow it's been so long since I was on here, I hope I'm replying!! lol
So southern charm, maybe after all this time your husband is coming around, just a little bit. It's kind of funny that he thinks you would go to such lengths to mess with him, in the middle of the night no less.
Very Happy
Nice to 'see' you,
sweets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

avatar

Posts : 726
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 62
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Men!! It sounds like he is just a little interested, that he is slowly,( screaming and hollering all the way) beginning to realize that this is not your imagination. The incident must have spooked him enough to at least think about the message.

My hubby still says he doesn't believe, but on some level he does. When he can't find something, he always asks me to tell our "ghosties" to put it back. Both my son and I think he was touched while playing hide and seek in the dark with the dogs downstairs. He says it was a spider, but there have not been spiders there - ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southerncharm

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-04
Age : 72
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Well, my dear nonbelieving husband had another strange event yesterday. When he came in last night, he said he was working in the garage of a friend, when he happened to look out and the lights on the Tahoe were on and the engine was running. He said he knew he had turned the Tahoe off when he got to Douglas' house and he could not understand what happened to make the Tahoe start and the lights come on, and he must be having a senior moment.

Well I just looked at him and smiled and said are you sure about that, could be someone from the otherside is trying to tell you something. Of course he refused to believe it could have been a spirit.

I think the spirits are upset with him because he doesn't want me to do any more readings and they are doing their best to show him another world and how thin the veil can be.
Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

avatar

Posts : 726
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 62
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Oh my!! It sounds like the spirits want to teach him a lesson. A senior moment - that's funny! Alzheimer's moment, maybe. LOL! Forgetting to turn off the car isn't something anyone does very often. Boy, he is a hard case. I'm sorry he is making you unhappy. But you know, the fact that he even mentioned it to you is something. Maybe his tough veneer is starting to crack just a little.

Try as he might, there will come a time when he won't be able to explain it any other way BUT spirit intervention. Maybe his mother will give him something or say something only he knows that will make him understand a little more. If she, or someone, manifested right in front of him with you right there to confirm what he just thought he saw........... I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that one.

I can just imagine how weird he felt. My hubby and oldest son would never admit they had an experience unless it was absolutely undeniable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sweets65

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : Nebraska

PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:12 pm

I would agree, the other side is trying to tell him to let you continue your work. It's very important work after all.
southern charm, have you been doing many readings lately? I know you were busy over the summer.
sweets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southerncharm

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-06-04
Age : 72
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:17 pm

sweets65 wrote:
I would agree, the other side is trying to tell him to let you continue your work. It's very important work after all.
southern charm, have you been doing many readings lately? I know you were busy over the summer.
sweets

Hi Sweets, good to see you, I have only done a couple of readings this Summer. One was the family of a sucide . These are always the hardest for me. While it does bring comfort to the families, it is very emotionaly draining for me.

There was a Mediumship conference offered at Virginia Beach, which as you know is the headquarters for Cayce's ARE. I wanted to go but things did not work out so I could, perhaps next year. I so miss the fellowshiup of other mediums. Wish you were closer and we could share a cup of tea and a orange cranberry scone
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sweets65

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-02-16
Location : Nebraska

PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Oh how I wish that too!
Who knows, maybe one day. Smile I would love to see your part of the world, I've always heard it is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula2



Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:50 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Oh my!! It sounds like the spirits want to teach him a lesson. A senior moment - that's funny! Alzheimer's moment, maybe. LOL! Forgetting to turn off the car isn't something anyone does very often. Boy, he is a hard case. I'm sorry he is making you unhappy. But you know, the fact that he even mentioned it to you is something. Maybe his tough veneer is starting to crack just a little.

Try as he might, there will come a time when he won't be able to explain it any other way BUT spirit intervention. Maybe his mother will give him something or say something only he knows that will make him understand a little more. If she, or someone, manifested right in front of him with you right there to confirm what he just thought he saw........... I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that one.

I can just imagine how weird he felt. My hubby and oldest son would never admit they had an experience unless it was absolutely undeniable.


id say you hit it on the head there. if you have a good psychic relationship with the spirit world and are willing to do your life missions concerning those abilities then when someone else tries to get in the way, even a family member, your spirits, whether angels or guardians or family, will interfere many times on your behalf. this is not unheard of, especially if what you are doing is important, maybe even in ways you dont even know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:22 pm

southerncharm wrote:
Well, my dear nonbelieving husband had another strange event yesterday. When he came in last night, he said he was working in the garage of a friend, when he happened to look out and the lights on the Tahoe were on and the engine was running. He said he knew he had turned the Tahoe off when he got to Douglas' house and he could not understand what happened to make the Tahoe start and the lights come on, and he must be having a senior moment.

Well I just looked at him and smiled and said are you sure about that, could be someone from the otherside is trying to tell you something. Of course he refused to believe it could have been a spirit.

I think the spirits are upset with him because he doesn't want me to do any more readings and they are doing their best to show him another world and how thin the veil can be.
Southern Charm

Hi SC!

The very fact that your husband is even mentioning these things proves that he's begining to wonder...

I'm confident he'll come around in time. Often in the case of spouces it takes a personal unexplained event (or several small ones) for it to finally sink in.

I do hope he comes around soon.

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My nonbelieving husband's experience   

Back to top Go down
 
My nonbelieving husband's experience
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Swimming Without my husband, desserts With him!
» Please pray for new job for my husband
» Bears attacking my husband
» husband a bad guy?
» The Lord showed me my future husband in a dream... literal or symbolic?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: