HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unexplained photos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Unexplained photos   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:51 am

So I mentioned in one of the other posts that I had gotten some unusual things that happened with my calculator and while out at a theater. I found that I had actually taken a picture of one of the things on my calculator just because it was so out of the ordinary! Mind you this is not one of those fancy calculators that's got so many functions in it that if it had hands it could rule the world in itself. It's just at $8.50 basic scientific one from walmart.

I'll post up the ones from the theater later. I just wanted to get this one up first.

It almost looks like its trying to type out letters. I cant even figure out how it got the ones with the 3 horizontal dashes in one vertical line. I cant even mimic most of those characters-but then again I dont know a lot of the advanced functions of calculators (I only use them when I absolutely have to-I prefer doing most of my math free hand)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Unexplained photos   Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Hmmm.... That is pretty weird. It brings to mind the angel numbers 1 and 11. The middle part looks like it's trying to form an E. The last one, and this is a major stretch, looks like a W if you connect the bottom 3 together (the middle one is shorter than the outer two). Got me! I can't wait to see your toilet paper pics!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unexplained photos   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Woo eluding studying! Lol here's the pictures from the theater that I told you guys about in another post.

The people in the picture are my friend and her husband. They both told me that there was no one throwing anything during that shot. She had lost her license and they were looking on the ground for it. When you're searching for something I think they (or I) would have noticed something flying through the air right next to them. There is also a orb with a trail moving from his left (our right) side of his hip down.

The above 2 were shots up the aisle way. You can see bits of movement in each of them-but both pictures have the trails in different spots. Use the seats as a reference to show you where everything belongs in the picture to compare them. These pictures were taken about 5 seconds apart based on the file name on my phone. The bright light on the first one was from the projector room. That is not anything paranormal. Please note on the second one I did draw black on the ladies back as her pants had shifted down when she bent. I dont know her and doubt she'd ever see the picture but I thought I'd do her a solid and make sure she was covered before putting the picture online.

These last 2 are of my oldest laying on one of the many piles of toilet paper. I might likely remove these shots from online later just because I dont really put pictures of my children online. Either that or I might edit out her face. Again, you can see the trails of moment and the second shot (which was right after the first-she's still got the smile on her face lol) don't have them at all.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Unexplained photos   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Your daughter is adorable!! The only thing I could say to debunk would be a funky reflection/light play on the lens ( the curved lines). Other than that - don't have a clue! That's a heck of a lot of TP. All I could think of when i saw that was how much money was wasted! TP has gotten expensive! It must have been a fun night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unexplained photos   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:25 am

hehe Yup she is! They both are, but I'm bias so its nice to have other people say it too Smile Yes, it was a lot of fun! Tickets were $13 a person so I think they had no problem making profit. Since the movie is old usually that means royalties are lower. Movie tickets for new movies are $8 here and 3d are about $11 just to give you a basis off of prices locally.
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: Unexplained photos   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 am

Intriguing pictures. The best explanation I can come up with (non-paranormal) is that toilet paper can produce a lot of "tp dust". Especially if it's being bustled about un-rolled. Was it Charmin? lol Looks like a lot of fun was had that night!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unexplained photos   Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:02 pm

I wondered about the dust too. No it was no charmin it was actually the brand that they use in the theater. It felt soft but not super soft (the more soft I find leaves more lint).

However, I dont really see there being a ton of motion in one shot then the next one right after it having none like the one in the picture with my daughter. The dust also from tp that I've seen doesnt move fast enough to cause a lot of streaks because of the drag in the air. Maybe that's just me though. All in all, it could be that but I dont really think it is.
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unexplained photos   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Hi Rattissia.

Did you happen to notice that the third theater pic has a light around the lady in the background?
It's similar to that of the light showing on the left side of the pic but the two are not connected.

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Hi Rattissia   Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 pm

I heard that sometimes you get a motion blur when you take a pic unless you have a special lens. That could be the case. I have had that on several of my pics even with digital camera. The same arc shape as in yours.
What intrigues me the most is your calculator. I am a little familiar with I-Ching and that is what it reminded me of. Otherwise, in morse code, it is di dah dah dah
di dah dah dah, which is a standard "help" message. Is this place anywhere near an old military base?
BTW, your daughter is sooo cute! Very Happy

Hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unexplained photos   Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Topper wrote:
Hi Rattissia.

Did you happen to notice that the third theater pic has a light around the lady in the background?
It's similar to that of the light showing on the left side of the pic but the two are not connected.

Topper

I hadn't noticed that. It's kind of cool. Sometimes I wonder if spirits get annoyed that they dont show up in pictures. Maybe they wanted their presence known too Smile

wendy18 wrote:
I heard that sometimes you get a motion blur when you take a pic unless you have a special lens. That could be the case. I have had that on several of my pics even with digital camera. The same arc shape as in yours.
What intrigues me the most is your calculator. I am a little familiar with I-Ching and that is what it reminded me of. Otherwise, in morse code, it is di dah dah dah
di dah dah dah, which is a standard "help" message. Is this place anywhere near an old military base?
BTW, your daughter is sooo cute! Very Happy

Hugs

Yeah I really dont know what to think on the motion shots and orbs and all that. Although my stand is kind of along the lines of yes, it could be something with the camera, however, since the occurrence is so rare that it does happen that I've got to think there's something else going on. If it was a camera defect or lens refraction then why isn't it happening more often? Speaking of this subject Ill throw a new topic up with my thoughts on this. I actually addressed it on my groups site-easy to copy n paste it over Very Happy lol

As for the calculator, man girl! I'd never have even thought of morse code. I live by a air force base-it's about 1/2 a mile east of me.

And thanks for saying she's cute. I always say she's cute but I'm bias so it's always nice to get a confirmation to agree with my thoughts ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexplained photos   

Back to top Go down

Unexplained photos
Page 1 of 1