HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Past Lifes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnnaG101

PostSubject: Past Lifes...   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out in trying to understand who i was in past life. Are there indications in your life that your a old soul? My mum thinks that I once lived in the Victorian era, as I love and adore anything Victorian.

There is only woman I have found that looks into past lifes in Queensland, but she lives nearly 2hrs away. So, what I am asking is there anyone out there, that can point me into a direction where I can find out myself. And also I am interested in what colour my aura is.

I dont know if anyone can help but I am putting it out there in the universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Past Lifes...   Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi Anna. I have been introduced to The Empath Community. There are 94 different groups, one of them being past life experiences. If you want I'll give you the address. I have found it very informative and I have learned more about myself and more of my abilities. I have never done a past life regression or can reach the meditative state needed to find my past lives. The site is very large, but not intimidating as it is broken down into groups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: Past Lifes...   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:59 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Hi Anna. I have been introduced to The Empath Community. There are 94 different groups, one of them being past life experiences. If you want I'll give you the address. I have found it very informative and I have learned more about myself and more of my abilities. I have never done a past life regression or can reach the meditative state needed to find my past lives. The site is very large, but not intimidating as it is broken down into groups.

everyone has subconscious memories in their soul from a past life (so long as this is not their first lifetime). birthmarks can be an indication of past life wounds. diseases such as a heart condition can possibly be the result of a soul scar where one was shot with an arrow in a past life. fear of water could mean you drowned. many people are still to this day afraid of the dentist. why? well think about how going to the dentist used to be like before pain killers...

personally i have an intense interest in things of a spiritual and magical nature plus i am severely afraid of fire, getting burned with fire, and house fires. i suspect i was burned at the stake in a past life.

if you have an intense interest in a time period or cultural era that is a good clue that you may have had a life experience there and enjoyed it. if you severely detest a certain past culture perhaos you had a terrible life there. unexplained talents such as being gifted in music could mean you were a musician, such as with prodigies. we also tend to repeat life lessons throught multiple lives until our souls manage to "get it".

pay attention to your dreams and reactions to things. keep a journal of your dreams or when something interests you or something strange happens.

it is even said that being human is not our only possible life experience. some say we might come to earth as other types of animals as well. some people claim to have an affinity for certain animals such as cats or wolves.some people love to swim and people jokingly refer to them as a fish.

while i do not know what the real form of our souls are i know the body is only a temporary house for the soul and it does not seem to matter what type of body the soul inhabits, although some will say that different types of bodies may clash more with their type of soul, causing health problems such as digestion issuyes and headaches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Lifes...   

Back to top Go down

Past Lifes...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1