Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A white feather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

A white feather Empty
PostSubject: A white feather   A white feather EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:27 pm

I received a small white feather yesterday afternoon. It was right where I would see it when I came in. It was on the mat right in front of my back door (inside). It was not there when I went out. It could be one of the dogs had it stuck on them or it came from a pillow, but it just wasn't there. With everything I have been introduced to and come to see that I am a part of, I feel it is a gift from my guides. Now, if we could get some spirit action going again........

I listened to some harmonic tones this morning that helped me to meditate. What an experience! I may have had too much help - i was also holding my moonstone and amethyst. I had the headache from it for quite a while. The tones were absolutely beautiful and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

A white feather Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white feather   A white feather EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:09 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
I received a small white feather yesterday afternoon. It was right where I would see it when I came in. It was on the mat right in front of my back door (inside). It was not there when I went out. It could be one of the dogs had it stuck on them or it came from a pillow, but it just wasn't there. With everything I have been introduced to and come to see that I am a part of, I feel it is a gift from my guides. Now, if we could get some spirit action going again........ I

Yes, I would agree you did receive a gift from the other side. Feathers are very commonly left by spirits. Along with coins, marbles, flower petals and other items.
SC
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

A white feather Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white feather   A white feather EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:40 pm

I'd think you would have seen a feather stuck to your dog if it was from them. As SC said they are often a sign of interaction-when it's a white feather it's usually a sign of peaceful thoughts being sent to you from those watching over you. Smile

If normal methods of interaction aren't working for you, you could always try different techniques. For example my spirits like to play with my calculator. Lol I dont know why they picked that-whether it's because I use it a lot, they like math too, or what not. I'll sometimes be doing my math and set my calculator down without shutting it off (it's solar powered so when the lights go out it turns off) and then when I go to grab it the next day it's got stuff on it that I can't repeat. I wondered a few times if it was just because the calculator freaks out when it goes dark but I couldn't get it to repeat the marks by my own attempt. Plus one time it even looked like it typed out Hello. Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

A white feather Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white feather   A white feather EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:40 pm

I thought it would've been seen too. Both of the dogs are black. A pure white feather stuck on of them would have been just a little obvious! LOL.

That's cool with the calculator. I tried using automatic writing with my computer in word. I actually picked up a message from someone replying to an email. I got George and hello. Turns out he emailed me at that exact time and opened with those words! That happened one other time with someone, too. Her name popped into my head at the same time she posted.

On the word thing, I also picked up on the name Imperia as an answer to a question I asked if another of my guides would talk with me. I sensed it was a female. Of course, as usual, Hannah said she had to go out and it was an emergency. Geesh. No wonder I have trouble communicating!! So, I had to quit, but I intend to try that again - that was pretty neat!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

A white feather Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white feather   A white feather EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:38 pm

If you're more comfortable you could always try opening your house upto more spirits than what's there now. If you dont feel that's a good idea and your resident spirits are always busy you could try going to a park or somewhere quiet (a cemetery works too though there's not as many spirits there regularly as you'd think-they come, pay respects to remains or newly departed and leave usually. Some stay but not many) A place that I've gotten good responses is at childrens play grounds when kids are at school. However try to face away from where people can see you if you're talking out loud as you dont want them to think someone is talking to themselves by a play ground. They might get alerted and think you're upto something bad when they dont understand what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A white feather Empty
PostSubject: Re: A white feather   A white feather Empty

Back to top Go down

A white feather
Page 1 of 1