Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New seasons of GA and GH

Go down 
+2
southerncharm
onetruebeliever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

New seasons of GA and GH Empty
PostSubject: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:29 pm

So far so good with the new seasons of both GA and GH. Finally, GH is interesting again -so far, it doesn't feel forced and fake. Ga was just awesome.

Last edited by onetruebeliever on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:45 pm

We no longer get the travel channel here, but still get to see GH. It has been very good so far this year. Not sure how I feel about the use of the dog yet. I love the debunking they do and the fact there are times they get no activity which is the way it is in real life.
SC
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:53 pm

The dog acts the way my oldest dog, Bailey acts when we feel someone here. She gets hypervigilant, always looking around.

Several weeks ago, Mike and I were out for a while and when we came back home, Bailey was petrified - she kept looking thru the back of her crate and wouldn't come out. Hannah, would only go as far as Bailey's crate and no further. They both usually meet us at the back door. Bailey was very clingy for a while, and that's not her. I asked her the names of our known spirits and she very adamantly acknowledged the two boy spirits. Peter is 10, Billy is 12. She understands pretty much everything we say to her, Hannah almost as much. They tried to play with the girls, I guess.

Micheal says he feels a presence in the corner of the living room most of the time - next to Hannah's crate. Hannah isn't usually bothered, tho.
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Oh, I am looking forward to this weeks episode of GA. They are investigating the Winchester Mystery House. That house has always fascinated me.

EDIT 10/15/11: I was very disappointed in last nights episode of GA. I was looking forward to seeing what evidence of paranormal they could get from this house, but instead they just used it as a tool for an experiment, and one I do not think they had any business doing. I really hope that they didn't bring home any of that experience, and that Zak is doing okay with having to lose his grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:31 pm

[color=red]I wonder if the guys ever ask anyone to come cleanse or bless or exercise the places where they have lock downs at. I know some of the places are overwhelmed with energies and ghosts and spirits so a simple cleansing wouldnt help pr work at all, plus it isnt thier property, but i mean in the places where they have lockdowns at houses or peoples homes like they did a few didfferent times. with permission fr4om the owners they could do this. I just hate to think of innocent spirits of murdered people being stuck in the house and so on.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: I was confused with that episode   New seasons of GA and GH EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Luvchild wrote:
Oh, I am looking forward to this weeks episode of GA. They are investigating the Winchester Mystery House. That house has always fascinated me.

EDIT 10/15/11: I was very disappointed in last nights episode of GA. I was looking forward to seeing what evidence of paranormal they could get from this house, but instead they just used it as a tool for an experiment, and one I do not think they had any business doing. I really hope that they didn't bring home any of that experience, and that Zak is doing okay with having to lose his grandmother.

They had so many people involved I just could not keep up. I was hoping they would just do a regular investigation. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:17 am

im excited whenever i see a new episode i hadnt managed to catch yet and the new season makes me happy.

id kinda like to see the guys investigate the tower of london someday. thats supposed to be about as haunted as poveglia since many of the people sent there as prisoners never came back out and were sometimes beheaded, like henry the 8th wife anne boelin. of course many also died of sickness from the conditions. there were most likely many innocent people there as well.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Thanks Ussulla   New seasons of GA and GH EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:53 am

I really like the new season of GA this year. They are debunking things, which is good. I really liked the one about Rose Hall. They do put a lot of fun into their episodes which makes them endearing.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:39 pm

wendy18 wrote:
I really like the new season of GA this year. They are debunking things, which is good. I really liked the one about Rose Hall. They do put a lot of fun into their episodes which makes them endearing.

Very Happy

I agree Wendy. While they are still having a little fun, they seem to be approaching their investigations a little more professionally. I like that. I hate that this season is over already, I am having GA withdraws.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: I KNOW!!!!   New seasons of GA and GH EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:17 pm

If you are on FB, favorite them. They have some funny photo caption events going on!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:55 pm

wendy18 wrote:
If you are on FB, favorite them. They have some funny photo caption events going on!

Very Happy

You know I am, we're FB friends. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 am

i kinda wish there was a way to still make location suggestions. theres a ton of places id like to see investigated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New seasons of GA and GH   New seasons of GA and GH Empty

Back to top Go down

New seasons of GA and GH
Page 1 of 1