Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name change perhaps???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
southerncharm

southerncharm

Name change perhaps??? Empty
PostSubject: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 am

I think one reason the board is slow is there are few new members joinging, and I think it is because we are too are too find. If you Google "Paranormal forums" which is what most people do, This forum does not come up. I think If we dropped Cordial, or add something about GA in the title we would get more new people just my thoughts.
SC
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 am

I agree. An edgier sounding name might help. I don't think interest in the spirit world has died down. But, people are afraid to tell about their experiences for fear of ridicule. Let's start listing possible choices. I'll be back later with one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 am

Suggestions:

All things paranormal

Empaths, Clairvoyants and Newbies

Paranornmal World

I am sure others have great ideas to make it easier to find us. Also is there anyway we can send email to all members at once to let them know we value them and their thourghts and we need them to post experiencwes, comments, or anything of interest.

SC
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Spirit Qwest or qwestions. That's all I came up with so far. I do like All Things Paranormal - I thought of that, too. I just got home -I'll think on it some more.

Paranormal Talk

Otherworldly forums

Spirit Realm or Paranormal Realm
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:43 am

southerncharm wrote:
Suggestions:

All things paranormal

Empaths, Clairvoyants and Newbies

Paranornmal World

I am sure others have great ideas to make it easier to find us. Also is there anyway we can send email to all members at once to let them know we value them and their thourghts and we need them to post experiencwes, comments, or anything of interest.

SC

I can send a email to all registered users Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
I agree. An edgier sounding name might help. I don't think interest in the spirit world has died down. But, people are afraid to tell about their experiences for fear of ridicule. Let's start listing possible choices. I'll be back later with one. Very Happy

yes that would get more hits in google im sure but also be aware that the more random people you invite or let in the more trolls you will inadvertantly also be letting in. so far i havnt seen a troll on this forum or maybe i just didnt see the thread they trolled but so far its been peaceful here. i rather enjoyed being able to share my opinions without much censorship being honest and upfront in an adult discussion without immediately getting flamed or someone tryoin to tear me a nbew one because they didnt agree.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:05 pm

I went ahead and changed the name-do you think its too long?
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:26 pm

just an additional little note. I changed the buttons so that they were in english! They were in Itallian before and I've gone through and remade buttons and hosted those up. I think SC is the only one who's been on since the other ones were up but this should (hopefully) make it easier to know what you're clicking on
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:14 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
I went ahead and changed the name-do you think its too long?

Love the new name change, at first I thought I was in the wrong place. Looks good. Now I would suggest an email be sent out toall users, to let them know of the changes and invite them back and bring along a friend.

Great work.
II know you are busy with school but perhaps topper could sent emails out to personal mailbox rather than those on the site.
SC
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Yep! It looks good - easy on the eyes. The name covers the key words, so hopefully we'll be found. I like SC's suggestion of the email - that might jog people's memories.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 am

I did a newsletter that was meant to email everyone that was signed up for the forum. It might be marked as junk with some spam folders though >< I can't do anything about that at the moment though.

As for emailing people on top of that I'll give it a while-til after my finals are over. This way I have some time to finish up what I'm doing in school and that way I'm not pushy with slamming them with a double email.

Topper's internet and pc are both running really slow right now so she's having a hard time getting on at all for the forums >< That and due to her crazy schedule she's not able to get on much. She has a story to share but I'll leave that to her when she's able to get on Smile
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 am

southerncharm wrote:
I think one reason the board is slow is there are few new members joinging, and I think it is because we are too are too find. If you Google "Paranormal forums" which is what most people do, This forum does not come up. I think If we dropped Cordial, or add something about GA in the title we would get more new people just my thoughts.
SC

I agree with the name change SC. Nice job Rattissa! Very Happy

Topper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name change perhaps???   Name change perhaps??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Name change perhaps???
Page 1 of 1