This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My son had a dream the other night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ussula2

PostSubject: My son had a dream the other night   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:09 am

well, as the topic says, my son had a dream the other night, and i immediately thought, oh my here we go then... he is now 16 years old. he has had his awakening dream i beleive.

first let me explain that i had asked my mentor to help me help my son by sending energies to help him understand the things he had been doin were wrong and to help guide him. not force him over his freewill, but to lead him if he chooses to follow and listen. you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

that said, within the week, wes had this dream, which when i told my mentor about it, he says it was the result of the energies he sent earlier, which woke up the sleeping dragon and tipped it off to what wes was doing which peeved off the dragon who then took action...here is the dream..

wes told me that he dreamed he was standing before giant double stone doors made of gold, which had carved in them im rows up and down, in small print, rows crammed tightly together, many many different strange looking symbols which he knew to be runes. he drew the runes for me and i redrew them in paint and saved them to my computer so if anyone needed to see them i can show it to you. some of the runes were drawn perfectly like norse runes i know of, and the other runes he remembered were drawn just sligfhtly off, most likely due to a memory error or dream language treanslation error. for example, the "M" rune was draw sideways.

anyways, the the doors opened before him and he stepped inside. there was a gigantic dragon inside which woke up at his presence and raised its massive head high above him. the dragon was red and gold and was european in style, meaning it had 1 head, 2 wings, 4 legs, a tail. at first wes was greatly afraid of this powerful creature and thought it might harm him. but it didnt. it just stared into him. then it raised its claw and took one claw-finger and touched him in the forehead and on the chest where his heart is. he was instantly jolted with energy that flung him back several feet, and as he fell to the floor, he felt him,self falling super fast much farther down than the floor could have been and fell into his body and awoke with a great jolt which caused him to raise off the beed several inches and gasp for air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: My son had a dream the other night   Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Dragons keepers/guardians of knowledge. When asked, and when you are ready the knowledge will be given to you.
The angel Cassiel like the dragon can be asked to impart knowledge and it is said this particular angel also rides a dragon who is female and has a white blaze on her chest or underside. Did he see a white blaze when it raised up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: My son had a dream the other night   Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:10 pm

i dont know who cassiel is, but my son says he doesnt remember seeing any special markings on the dragon. it was just red and gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: My son had a dream the other night   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Just curious thank you for asking Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My son had a dream the other night   

Back to top Go down

My son had a dream the other night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top