Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life on other worlds

Go down 
+4
southern charm
RATTISSIA
shinerjax
onetruebeliever
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Life on other worlds Empty
PostSubject: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 am

This is my opinion only and I do not wish to offend anyone who believe otherwise. Smile I do not want this to become a theological discussion. Everyone has his or her own belief system.

We cannot possibly be the only life in the universe. The universe is unimaginably vast. It is old. If life could take hold here and continue for millennia, it stands to reason that it would elsewhere. There have to be solar systems that are similar to ours, with the perfect conditions to sustain some form of life, somewhere out there in that vastness. What are your thoughts on this (from a scientific standpoint)?
Back to top Go down
shinerjax

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi OTB,

I totally agree with you. 100 percent. Funny you should bring this up. My husband (skeptic) and I were just discussing yesterday about the origins of the universe etc. My husband pulled a loopty loo on me and said that "Earth" is at the Center of the Universe and the Universe revolves around us. I looked at him surprisingly and really now how can that possibly be. I used to work at NASA (johnson space center) and he still does. This is our job. We have all this proof from Hubble and other space craft that we are not alone and that certainly The Earth is NOT at the center of the Univ, since the Univ is constantly expanding etc...

I worked in a dept were we recorded every aspect of the Shuttle to ISS from launch through landing 24/7. on various digital and video media. We even had astronauts on a spacewalk talk about things like "What the hell was that?" did you see that? etc... I don't know what the f that was . Just crazy stuff. Things caught on tape that NASA would dismiss as debris etc... yeah, alright.

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:33 pm

What a fascinating, interesting job!! Wow. I'll bet there WERE some interesting facts that the public was never privy too. Cool !Beats any job I ever had except being a Mom. Glad you are here.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 pm

I agree that there are life forms on other planets. I mean even before man there were dinosaurs. So doesn't mean that the life will be one that we would even potentially recognize.

Would definitely be a thing to go I'd like to go and explore if I was ever given the opportunity. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:28 pm

I would like to explore the universe too. We would run across some very diverse lifeforms for sure. Probably not all nice either. Hitching a ride in a time machine is something I would love to do as well. See history in the making or see the real deal, not an edited, skewed version.
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:06 pm

While I have never experienced a UFO, I would never say they do not exist. There are so many things out there we know nothing about, I think it would be foolish to deny the existence of things just because we have never seen them.
SC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 pm

i believe there is other life out there theres no way that in the universe we are the only ones out there actually humans would be the ones ignorant enough to think that hahahahahahaha.
i actually thijk they are here with us now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 pm

i meant to put that humans would be ignorant enough to think we are the only ones in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi Dean I like your avatar. I believe there's life out there too. I would love to explore the universe and see everything there is to see.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:06 am

DeanWinchester wrote:
i believe there is other life out there theres no way that in the universe we are the only ones out there actually humans would be the ones ignorant enough to think that hahahahahahaha.
i actually thijk they are here with us now.

Nice to meet you DeanWinchester. We are an arrogant bunch aren't we? Human beings, I mean. Not this group! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 am

why thank you shara. that would be amazing i think when i pass from this life i'm gonna travel a bit hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 am

nice to meet you to OTB, ya totally i mean come on why are we the only ones what do we do to deserve life so much that nothing else does ya know i just dont get why some people actually thin we are it and thats it hhahahaha make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 am

Me too. I'll be busy and bugging everyone. I would be an onery ghost. If you get your toes pinched while your sleeping that would be me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 am

lol thats so funny you say that my friend passed a couple years back and gf says everytime she was having a shower her towel was dropped on the floor hahahah inda creepy i now but if you knew hm you would just laugh lol
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 am

DeanWinchester wrote:
lol thats so funny you say that my friend passed a couple years back and gf says everytime she was having a shower her towel was dropped on the floor hahahah inda creepy i now but if you knew hm you would just laugh lol

That's really neat. He was probably telling you through her that he was okay. He must have been a prankster when he was here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 pm

yes OTB i believe that also he hass done alot since then too i had to tell him to stop because it was out of control for awhile but it was nice to know he was there and ok.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi Dean it's weird calling you Dean. When do you start your trip? will there be space aliens there? Would like to hear about "they are with us now" start a new topic. You will start an interesting disscussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 pm

hi shara thats a good idea i will do that.
i leave in the middle of may for about a month at least still organizing everything all the spots i'm going to visit and hotels and such so i'm really excited tho. oh i hope there are aliens where i'm going hhahahah
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Here you are. I understood and thank you. I read your pm. His name fits him to a ''T" at least the Beor part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 pm

i'm honestly almost done with that site its gone from helping people and enjoying good conversation to everybody has to say some thats wrong with what the other said i'm just tired of it all.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 pm

I completely understand. it has degraded to the point that no one from the outside wants to post a question. That's one of the reasons this site was made thank goodness. Have you seen the annimated discovery show about what life might look like on other planets? It was cool. Gotta go to work for a while be back later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 pm

no but i will look for it sounds interesting.
i know it must seem weird to call me dean here but people have said i resemble dean hahahahaha my picture is on my profile on the Paranormalstae site on my profile.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:16 pm

I found it and yes you do just lighten the hair a bit. It was way down at the bottom I almost missed it and I was going to haveto come back and sadly tell you "Dean your a German Shepard". I'll look around and see if i can find the name of the annimated show on aliens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 pm

ya please i'd love to check that show out for sure. and my german shephards name is George
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:05 am

Wow Dean now your a bird, are you sure your not a shape shifting alien? I like german shepards, big babies who want to sit on you lap. LOL My mom has 160 lbs. english mastiff who tries to sit on your lap I think she an alien too. And she chases ghosts. Ever take George with to hunt the ghosts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life on other worlds   Life on other worlds Empty

Back to top Go down

Life on other worlds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next