Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now. Empty
PostSubject: Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now.   Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:33 am

Or they are getting stronger. My son told me yesterday that he has our spirits with him too. Not only has seen someone outside my door, but they are sometimes with him in his room. He said they are there when he's on the computer or playing his XBox. He said he's seen someone while watching tv as well. Finally! I am not the only one! I am convinced these guys like our technology and sports (since that's what' he's got on most of the time). Now if they would only show themselves to my hubby - I would love to see his reaction! He does accept their presence here.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now.   Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:02 pm

It's cool that your son sees them. Not only because it means you've got another person with you that does but because you mentioned that they wouldn't go around him if he couldn't handle it. So that means that he must be comping well for them to be there.

It'd be awesome if they showed your husband they were there too. He might not be willing to see them yet though. I can only imagine how he'd respond if he did see them! Lol! I wonder if he has where he's starting to accept their presence...
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now.   Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 pm

I wonder that myself. I bet he has seen someone. He quit making fun of me when I told him about the bowls moving and about my Dad's spirit. Unless it was a really noticeable event, I doubt he would tell me. He would just say it was his eyes or the sun or something. He said out loud (loud enough for them to hear) that they were welcome here! Was I surprised! I also think that my oldest saw something when he was still at home, because he believes me. He would not admit it either.

I don't know if it's my son's coping or that they just like what he has in his room. LOL. Micheal is not at all scared, he is kind of excited by them. Before when they were trying to be heard, he got headaches all the time. Immediately after I asked them not to try to connect with him, his headaches stopped. So, I think they are abiding by my rules. but are hoping he will accept them if he sees them. I don't know. Their being here is a really neat thing and I feel privileged.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now.   Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 pm

hehe Yea, even I am amazed by some of the new gadgets that they put out. I can only imagine how some spirits would feel! They might just co exist there without trying to contact like you said. That's something spirits are usually very good at doing since most people are clueless to their existence.

I think your spirits consider it just as cool to have someone to know they're there and interact with as you feel to be able to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now.   Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Our spirits are less afraid of being seen now.
Page 1 of 1