Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tingles and warmth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 am

This is a weird thing that happened last night. I was actually in the room alone - even the dogs were elsewhere. A rare event in this house! I was sitting, well lounging with my feet up, on the couch reading. Out of the blue the whole top of my head started to tingle and I felt a warmth. It was not an itch, it was a tingle. It lasted about 30 or40 seconds and then it was gone. It was most likely a physical phenomenon. I am way past hot flashes and it was not warm in the house. I had said hello to my spirit and asked him if he wanted to communicate in the afternoon and I was reading a paranormal book. This was probably just my imagination at work. It was a strange enough event for me to wonder about it though.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:06 pm

did you feel any pressure on your head?

When I read this it made me think of when someone places their hands on the top of your head...like when receiving a blessing or healing. I know when ever I had people do that to me I always felt warmth and tingling.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:26 pm

You know, I don't recall any actual pressure. I did feel my hair move, but that might just have been from the tingling sensation. Hmmm... I'm sitting here trying to repeat what it felt like. I can't tell if I feel me touching my hair, or my head is feeling my hair being touched. Pressure would have been very light if I was touched. I just had my son touch my hair and it didn't feel like that. It was most likely physical. It was a weird thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:32 pm

I had felt like someone was around, but I was alone in the room. I kept looking in the hall. The television was on and lights, of course. My son was watching hockey in his room, hubby was still at work and the dogs were in the living room. I see shadows all the time. I'll just consider this a strange experience and put it in my journal.

P.S. My hair is short, very thick and curly/wavy and semi-course. It is not flat on my head.
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Warm feeling   Tingles and warmth EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:57 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
This is a weird thing that happened last night. I was actually in the room alone - even the dogs were elsewhere. A rare event in this house! I was sitting, well lounging with my feet up, on the couch reading. Out of the blue the whole top of my head started to tingle and I felt a warmth. It was not an itch, it was a tingle. It lasted about 30 or40 seconds and then it was gone. It was most likely a physical phenomenon. I am way past hot flashes and it was not warm in the house. I had said hello to my spirit and asked him if he wanted to communicate in the afternoon and I was reading a paranormal book. This was probably just my imagination at work. It was a strange enough event for me to wonder about it though.

When I am visited by my parents I always have a warm feeling, plus their touch is warm. If it is an unrelated spirit there can be a cooler or cold feeling.
SC
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:06 pm

I actually am experiencing something like this right now. For the last about 5 minutes I've felt a warm tingling sensation with a slight pressure on my left shoulder blade. I have this happen every few months when I am really stressed out. Almost like a hey, we've got your back and are proud of you. Keep plugging at it kinda feeling.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 pm

It's weird, isn't it? The feeling is somehow comforting though. I'm sorry you're stressed right now. This is the first week in I don't know how long I have not been. Whoever it is must know you need a hug. I have not had a repeat of my tingles.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 am

eh im stressed due to school stuff. I took my first calc II test and thought I was ready for it. Ive gotten 95% average on all the quizzes, understood all the formulas, got the homework. Yet when I took the test I felt like I was a fish out of water. Apparently more than half of the class got LESS than 70%. Which shows to me that there's something wrong. Instead the teacher defended it with a whole well you should have been able to do it. -.- ( I got a C which is horrid for me and the teacher actually had the nerve to tell me that was a good grade..) Anyways when I went to meet with him today to try to find out suggestions on what I should do in addition to what I am to get a better comprehension or whatever for a better grade he basically told me there wasn't anything else I could do..that doing more problems or what not wouldn't hurt but he didnt see any point in it. Then told me if I had anxiety from taking tests (mind you his review was harder then any of the homework or anything that we had seen as of yet) that maybe I should go to the disability center at the school and file something with them. That made me go from wanting to hit on him to flat out wanting to hit him. I thought "What a insensitive asshole! He gives us problems that are a lot harder then what was on the assignments and then acts like we're stupid because we don't jump hoops..."

So yea..I was in a bad mood all day because of him Evil or Very Mad Which is why I think I got the feeling of someone putting their hand on my back. Even reflecting it now and typing this I can feel the tingling and pressure there again. Which I think is interesting because Ive been stewing about this almost all day and the last time the pressure was there was when I posted about it earlier.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:51 am

My mouth is hanging open in disgust! Teachers at any level can be so insensitive. Makes you wonder what was going through his stuffy little head. Disability center? Please. I hope the grade doesn't count too much toward the final grade. He's not so hot now, I"ll bet. Today will be better. The pat on the back probably made you feel a little better.

I fought with my son's school and teachers for years to no avail - I pulled him out of the system. He learned more in one year at home than he did during his whole eight years in school.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:23 pm

nope. not hot at all anymore. I went back today to ask him some questions specific to some examples in the homework that I assigned myself-extra to what he had assigned. I told him that even though I knew he was trying to help that his comment did offend me and that there was nothing wrong with me feeling anxious about a test that I thought I was prepaired for. He then said that many of his students feel that way and that he is required to make the comment that if there is a reason that you need more time that the center is there. So I guess he was doing it just to cover his ass but I felt better after addressing it with him.

As for the questions I had outside the homework I felt a bit better considering that one of the questions he had a hard time solving. I even said that I was glad that it was difficult for him too because it made me feel more human that even he thought it was difficult. cheers
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 am

Rattissia had said she thought my head tingling indicates someone trying to contact me. I do believe she's right! It is exactly how it feels when I am communicating. A very weird sensation. I have not had the warmth, so that's what makes me think I was touched the other night. I guess it's my cosmic telephone ringing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tingles and warmth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tingles and warmth   Tingles and warmth Empty

Back to top Go down

Tingles and warmth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: