Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm always going to be hospitable, even to adorable kittens.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luvchild

PostSubject: I'm always going to be hospitable, even to adorable kittens.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Yesterday morning I was watching Friday nights episode of Ghost Adventures that I had recorded, and while fast forwarding through the commercials I heard a rather pronounced meowing coming from the front yard of my house. I do have a big heart for animals, and especially cats since I grew up in a house full of them, so I had to see where it was. I opened my front door and looking back at me on the ground by the corner of my porch was the most cutest looking kitten face I've ever seen.

I stepped outside to offer some comfort to it and it ducked away somewhere, I assumed it hid in my bushes because I have a concrete porch, nothing can hide underneath it. I called and called for it and it wouldn't come back out. Thinking it ran off somewhere else I finished watching GH and went about my day. Then, while I was watering the plants on my front porch, I heard that sweet meow again. This time I went looking for it in the bushes, nothing, and around the side of the house, still nothing. So, I decided to bring out the big guns... TUNA. I fetched a can of tuna from my pantry and placed it by the bushes where I heard it meow, and then when I went back in the house to watch for it through the window that's when I noticed that there was a hole in the side of my porch that I never knew was there, and I realized THAT'S WHERE IT'S HIDING. So I moved the can of tuna by the hole and went back in the house and waited. It didn't take long for the smell of the tuna to get my visitor's attention and it came out to eat, but once it got its fill it ducked right back inside the hole.

Now, I don't have any pets, and there's a reason for it. I used to have two cats that I loved as if they were my own children, and they both died at their own time leaving me devastated, and I couldn't face the heartbreak of losing another beloved pet.

However, my heart will never let me turn away a stray, so while this adorable little kitten is choosing to stow away under my front porch, it's going to be fed with plenty of food and water. I sent my husband for a bag of food for young cats to help keep this kitten well nourished while it's seeking shelter at my house, and I am hoping that I will gain its trust enough to invite it inside my home.

Should this kitten find me and my husband acceptable hosts, I just might have to break my rule of no more pets. cat

Last edited by Luvchild on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I'm always going to be hospitable, even to adorable kittens.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Awww.... I hope it does learn to trust you. Hopefully, as you come out and feed it, it will gather it's courage and see who is doing it. Losing a pet is devastating. When we had to put our beloved Rascal down ( he was 16 1/2) we mourned for 6 months. Then after a year, we got our Jasmine. We had her for 11 1/2 years. She died of kidney failure - that was hard. We got our feisty Bailey after two years - she is now five. She was depressed (latent Mommy dog, I'm guessing), so we got our Hannah for her - she is three now. Just like with humans we get over the hurt and devastation in time. Pets are wonderful healers.
I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I'm always going to be hospitable, even to adorable kittens.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1