Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Event leading into the memory of my dream.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Event leading into the memory of my dream.   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

This morning, my family and I were on our way to St Louis. While we were in the car, my dad said 'Dead deer' and I looked out the window and saw the deer myself. At that moment I got a flash of an image that was in my dream.. But I didn't remember my dream until then. The image- or scene- that popped into my head was of me walking through the woods and I saw 2 dead deer. One deer was just laying there, I think... but the other was laying under a pile of leaves, which I had to wipe off. I have no idea of what this means or if it's just something random that made me remember my dream, but I just thought I would share and get your opinions on it..

Kay,Thanks!:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lily1801

PostSubject: Hi Taylor   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:06 pm

I think possibly you may be clairvoyant? You can develop this on your own by keeping a dream journal. Write down your visions/dreams and be objective about what happens. You would not be here if you did not have an ability, or questioning an ability. JMHO.

(((Hugs)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: Event leading into the memory of my dream.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:36 pm

lily1801 wrote:
I think possibly you may be clairvoyant? You can develop this on your own by keeping a dream journal. Write down your visions/dreams and be objective about what happens. You would not be here if you did not have an ability, or questioning an ability. JMHO.

(((Hugs)))

Thanks so much Lily.

& I'll start doing a dream journal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lily1801

PostSubject: Hi Tink   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 pm

You are more than welcome. I had a dream once about my house burning when I was 17. We had iron burglar bars so I was pulling at them in my dream. Two weeks later, I went to the hospital to visit my Granmama. She had broken her hip.During that time I called home but got a busy signal.

When I got home my house was basically gutted, but cat and dog were OK. No one got hurt. The firemen said had I been home I would have died or been severely burned, as I was working nights and would have been asleep.

Did Granmama help me? I think she did.

Warm Huggies

L-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: Event leading into the memory of my dream.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 pm

lily1801 wrote:
You are more than welcome. I had a dream once about my house burning when I was 17. We had iron burglar bars so I was pulling at them in my dream. Two weeks later, I went to the hospital to visit my Granmama. She had broken her hip.During that time I called home but got a busy signal.

When I got home my house was basically gutted, but cat and dog were OK. No one got hurt. The firemen said had I been home I would have died or been severely burned, as I was working nights and would have been asleep.

Did Granmama help me? I think she did.

Warm Huggies

L-

Wow!

That's really cool, the dream part, not the actual fire part...

Your granmama probably did help you out. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Event leading into the memory of my dream.   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 am

I'm taking a stab at this. I finally found a dream book I like. To see a deer in your dreams can mean you need to tune into your environment - pay more attention to things around you. To see a dead animal means you've lost a more innocent part of yourself or it can mean the end of something meaningful. Only you can decipher what the dream truly means. Just skimming throughthe book, I realized I have had many dreams with the same descriptions of the dream words and themes. I just don't remember most of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event leading into the memory of my dream.   

Back to top Go down

Event leading into the memory of my dream.
Page 1 of 1