This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ghost Lab?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lily1801

PostSubject: Ghost Lab?   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 am

The brothers are pretty brutal when dealing with spirits, yet they always get good EVPS! have you any ideas about provocation?

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Lab?   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:10 am

lily1801 wrote:
The brothers are pretty brutal when dealing with spirits, yet they always get good EVPS! have you any ideas about provocation?

Shocked

I miss Ghost Lab. I don't have on demand. They are abrasive, I think. I don't like the fact that these guys provoke and try to anger the spirits. They were human beings once - these guys ignore that. I will admit, tho, through provocation, they do get some good evidence at times. One of these days, they will anger a spirit so much that it will do grave harm. A person can only take so much before they snap. I suppose a spirit is the same way. [ghostly]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lily1801

PostSubject: Hi OTB   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
lily1801 wrote:

Shocked

I miss Ghost Lab. I don't have on demand. They are abrasive, I think. I don't like the fact that these guys provoke and try to anger the spirits. They were human beings once - these guys ignore that. I will admit, tho, through provocation, they do get some good evidence at times. One of these days, they will anger a spirit so much that it will do grave harm. A person can only take so much before they snap. I suppose a spirit is the same way. [ghostly]

I agree, that was the perfect word:abrasive. I almost get tired of the yelling. I like the other brother and rest of the crew, however.

Thanks

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Lab?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:00 am

I found Ghost Lab a mixed bag for me, some of the evidence was good but the brothers were just a little too abrasive for this Southern girl. They just did not seem to treat the dead with respect.
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Lab?   

Back to top Go down

Ghost Lab?
Page 1 of 1