This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To Rattissia - well wishes for today!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: To Rattissia - well wishes for today!   Fri May 20, 2011 11:24 am

I almost forgot. GOOD LUCK with your sale booth today, Rattissia. I know you will do well. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: To Rattissia - well wishes for today!   Fri May 20, 2011 3:40 pm

oooo! ooooo!!! yus! good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: To Rattissia - well wishes for today!   Fri May 20, 2011 5:07 pm

I hope you sell alot, good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Rattissia - well wishes for today!   Sun May 22, 2011 12:24 am

Thanks guys. The show was disappointing to say the least. Aside from the food vendor I think I sold the most but I still only sold $12. There was only about 15 families that went through the sale area. They didn't advertise aside from at the school and the weather was horrible. It cost me $20 to go. At least if I was going to go into the red it was to the PTA though. So out 8 bux booth fee then the cost of the materials, plus time n labor. But at least it got my name out there some as well...(least that's what I'm telling myself lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: To Rattissia - well wishes for today!   Sun May 22, 2011 9:15 am

RATTISSIA wrote:
Thanks guys. The show was disappointing to say the least. Aside from the food vendor I think I sold the most but I still only sold $12. There was only about 15 families that went through the sale area. They didn't advertise aside from at the school and the weather was horrible. It cost me $20 to go. At least if I was going to go into the red it was to the PTA though. So out 8 bux booth fee then the cost of the materials, plus time n labor. But at least it got my name out there some as well...(least that's what I'm telling myself lol)

Oh. I'm sorry.Crying or Very sad I know that feeling so well. Like you said though, you did sell the most and you got your name out there. You never know with these types of things. If the weather had been better, you would have done better. There's always next time. Pooh!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Rattissia - well wishes for today!   

Back to top Go down

To Rattissia - well wishes for today!
Page 1 of 1