Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clairvoyance - Request for Sources

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
House

Clairvoyance - Request for Sources Empty
PostSubject: Clairvoyance - Request for Sources   Clairvoyance - Request for Sources EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:52 pm

I am searching for a clairvoyant - respected in his/her community - to help me locate a lost family relic which has been missing since the 1800's. Please respond accordingly. We have been in contact with reliable claivoyants in the past, but time has passed and people have passed over. Please provide any information/leads possible. I thought this would be a good place to search. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Clairvoyance - Request for Sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance - Request for Sources   Clairvoyance - Request for Sources EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Hello.

Sorry but this isn't an area that I personally do. You might want to try to pm SouthernCharm. She's been off due to being busy lately but she might respond to private messages.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com

Clairvoyance - Request for Sources
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Warm Welcomes :: Welcome to the forum-
Jump to: