Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't have three heads!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

I don't have three heads! Empty
PostSubject: I don't have three heads!   I don't have three heads! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:06 pm

At least I didn't when I looked in the mirror this morning! LOL I am so tired of people looking at me like I have three heads because I don't care about the Oaks and the Kentucky Derby!! The past two weeks here have been full of Derby Festival stuff. It's a freakin' horse race! I dislike it because of the time, energy and money put into the festival and race days that could and should be better used in our community. True, it brings in beaucoup bucks, but it reverts back to the festival. The taxes are great, but our local politicians are just as bad as US politicians when it comes to proper allocation of funds. I'm a natural born blasphemer, what can I say. LOL
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I don't have three heads!   I don't have three heads! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:48 am

its ok, i understand how you feel...people tend to do the same to me when i say i dont enjoy watching cars turn left in a circle all day on sundays...

meh....just shrug your shoulders at them i guess.... humans and their silly ways lol
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I don't have three heads!   I don't have three heads! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:50 am

Ussula wrote:
its ok, i understand how you feel...people tend to do the same to me when i say i dont enjoy watching cars turn left in a circle all day on sundays...

meh....just shrug your shoulders at them i guess.... humans and their silly ways lol

I am not into sheepism. I also get those looks and worse when they find out I am not into religion, too. I tell them I'm a witch! That is very funny to watch! I have not studied Wicca, but that statement scares the pooh out of them. It's quite entertaining. lol!
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: I don't have three heads!   I don't have three heads! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:30 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
At least I didn't when I looked in the mirror this morning! LOL I am so tired of people looking at me like I have three heads because I don't care about the Oaks and the Kentucky Derby!! The past two weeks here have been full of Derby Festival stuff. It's a freakin' horse race! I dislike it because of the time, energy and money put into the festival and race days that could and should be better used in our community. True, it brings in beaucoup bucks, but it reverts back to the festival. The taxes are great, but our local politicians are just as bad as US politicians when it comes to proper allocation of funds. I'm a natural born blasphemer, what can I say. LOL

I am the same way about the Superbowl and FL/GA game. I don't care. It is just a reason for people to party and drink, IMHO. I also think this stuff is an expensive waste of time.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: I don't have three heads!   I don't have three heads! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:27 pm

lol I'm not into the above things mentioned either. I felt bad for two poor missionaries that came to my door yesterday. We spoke religion for a good hour. I told them a lot of what I know to be true and they just pretty much agreed with all-except the minor differences I have of reincarnation, not believing that we go back to the same physical body our spirits have previously left upon it's physical death, etc.

They asked if it "would be bad" if they came back and talk to me about the religion more and I just smiled at them and told them it wouldn't be bad but that it wouldn't be fruitful for them either. I am not going to change my knowledge of reincarnation happening just to belong to a church I previously left due to it being incomplete. I told them that their time could be better spent talking to people who didn't know as much about the spirit life and what happens then I already do. The one was persistent (bless his poor heart-it was in a good place. He just wanted to make sure I was ok.) and said so it wouldn't be bad if we came back? I told him no and that I didn't mind talking religion with them except that I their time was spent better elsewhere.

I don't tell people I'm a witch but I think some people think it. So what if they do. They might be right they might be wrong. That's not their business in the first place Smile

The thing that people look at me like I'm crazy at for the most is that I'm a mathematics major. [ghostly]
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: I hate the Derby   I don't have three heads! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm

But love horses and this s

I miss Dan Fogelberg.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDwm3QIwfg ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDwm3QIwfg [/url]
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I don't have three heads!   I don't have three heads! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:56 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
lol I'm not into the above things mentioned either. I felt bad for two poor missionaries that came to my door yesterday. We spoke religion for a good hour. I told them a lot of what I know to be true and they just pretty much agreed with all-except the minor differences I have of reincarnation, not believing that we go back to the same physical body our spirits have previously left upon it's physical death, etc.

They asked if it "would be bad" if they came back and talk to me about the religion more and I just smiled at them and told them it wouldn't be bad but that it wouldn't be fruitful for them either. I am not going to change my knowledge of reincarnation happening just to belong to a church I previously left due to it being incomplete. I told them that their time could be better spent talking to people who didn't know as much about the spirit life and what happens then I already do. The one was persistent (bless his poor heart-it was in a good place. He just wanted to make sure I was ok.) and said so it wouldn't be bad if we came back? I told him no and that I didn't mind talking religion with them except that I their time was spent better elsewhere.

I don't tell people I'm a witch but I think some people think it. So what if they do. They might be right they might be wrong. That's not their business in the first place Smile

The thing that people look at me like I'm crazy at for the most is that I'm a mathematics major. [ghostly]

well...they are definitely trying to "save" you.... but if you feel confident in your own belief system to keep allowing them into your home for these "talks" of theirs, then fine, thats your business and your right to do so. im not trying to lash out at christianity, but people need to realize that walkin door to door and trying to convince people to "convert" is not necessarily in line with free will. their intentions might be in the right place (wanting to know everyone " which only adds fuel to the conversion fire... but talking to people about things and discussing them isnt that bad part.,..the bad part is when people try to cram their beliefs down others throats or when they use scare tactics to get more sheep for their churches (most christians dont even realize this).

once ahgain im not trying to bash christians or their beliefs...just the part that tramples on other people rights to free will.

this reminds me of a story about my friend and mentor. he once had the experience of being at the moment dressed up in black and cleansing his house and doing other routine ritual things where he had to carry the ritual tools about the house, when someone was at the door. he answered it just as he was, dressed all in black with his guyliner on and hoilding a miniature cauldron and other rituyal tools. the people turned out to be mormons walkin door to door to spread their religion. they were going to spread it to Ama, but they looked at him, stuttered tryin to get the words out. thats when Ama realized what was goin on, thought it was hilarious, and told them that they were interrupting his satanic rituals. (no he is NOT a satanist, he was just being a smartbutt). they turned around and left really fast. those particuliar ones never came back.

later on , when he moved somewhere else, there were other neighborhood mormons that came knocking and he pretty much decided then to do what youre doing Ratissa. he just talked with them and had tea and that was it.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: I don't have three heads!   I don't have three heads! EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:45 pm

the people were Mormons too. lol I do live in Utah and they're the dominant religion here. I was raised Mormon so I know their religion quite well. I dont disagree with a lot of their principles. I told them and many other people that if you're sticking to a organised religion they're not a bad one to go with. However, I don't agree with quite everything and I dont think it's complete.

I do agree that most religions use scare tactics. I have spoken with Mormons, baptists, Jehovah's witnesses, catholics, etc just within the past 8 months from them being door to door. I have a hard time condemning anyone that thinks they're trying to help. You've just got to take them with a grain of salt.

For people that can't "think outside the box" and aren't willing to look at what really happens (like acknowledge spirits) then they have to have something to hold onto.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't have three heads!   I don't have three heads! Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't have three heads!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: