Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visions and visions oh my!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ussula

Visions and visions oh my! Empty
PostSubject: Visions and visions oh my!   Visions and visions oh my! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:50 am

over the past couple months, you all already know ive been under a lot of stress.... but there has seemingly been an interesting side effect of this stress. i cant recall right now if i ever mentioned these few specific things that have happened over this time, but its interesting and i thought you might be interested too since it might give insight to how these things work at times like this....

a month or more ago, while i was at the peak of my stress, my sons probation officer was at my house with some other officials. They were doing what they do best when i happened to feel a bit lightheaded and my vision got a tad bit blurry, unexplainable really as to why it would do that. i mean i knew i was stressed and ok maybe stress can make the brain do weird things but unlike science i dont automatically assume its a trick or illusion of my brain. anyways, i blinked a few times but my vision stayed a little whacky. i started to feel a bit strange, almost like being in the inbetween dream state when youre falling asleep but youre still awake and youre in between and theres the strange lightheaded blurry state of mind thats on the edge of real but not quite "real"... it was not a dramatic overwhelming feeling, and if i didnt understand anything at all about these things i probably would have ignored it. but as it was i looked out my window at that time and was a bit shocked by what i saw.

for whatever reason i do not know why it was there but i saw ... what appeared at first to me to be some sort of stone or earthmud golem. possibly an earth elemental. it was formed out of medium brown stones and dirt with a very stocky body and stocky bumpy clumpy arms and there was no neck, the torso just rounded out on top for the head.it walked somewhat slow with very determined steps...not really a severe stomp but kinda along those lines. it was no bigger than a person this one and was walking through my backyard. i watched it, the conversation with the po drowning out in the background, and watched the golem thing for several seconds before fred called my name and got my attention. when i looked back it was gone.

this incident reminded me of the time several years ago that i had rolled over a reock in the yard to see a giant and very colorful salamander hiding under it...about a foot and a half to two feet long, rather thick and stocky, 4 legs, a tail, and colrs of blue green orange red and white...possiubly more i dont recall. it looked up at me into my eyes with intelligence ands seemed to smile knowingly about something i dsont know.i was so shocked to see it, had never seen anythign liek that before, that i blinked my eyes to unsee it and it disappeared....i always regretted that.

there was also the incident with my sister a couple weeks ago. i had bought and made some strawberry shortcake. i called my sister on the phone to tease her about it, enjoying my cake loudly in her ear. later she asked me to bring her some and i did. then later she called me back to tell me to guess what she was eating. i felt her brain shouting at me and had a quick flash vision in my minds eye of a herseys chocolate syrup bottle and just knew she was eating streawberry shortcake. so i said strawberry shortcvake. and she said but what am i having on it. and i said chocolate syrup. she said is it in a can or a bottle and what brand. i said herseys in a bottle. it turned out i was accurate except the herseys was in a can. she asked me how i knew and i said because i could feel tyour brain screaming excitedly into my head....later i asked my mentor why i saw a hersyes bottle not a can and he said because sdometimes the universe will show ytou a general idea of something, using the image of what you easily recognize rather than tryin to be too accurate or detailed.

then just the other day i was at my sisters house and she told me not to open the fridge because my cake was in therer and i wasnt supposed to see it yet. so i sat down calmly and then just blurted out its spongebob cake isnt it? and she said in a voice that obviously was tryin to hide irritation"no!" and i said yes it is. i can tell cuz youre irritated at me ahgain. so then later on m,y birthday she brought over the cake...well the cake itself was not spongebobn cake but the party hats were spiongebob.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Visions and visions oh my!   Visions and visions oh my! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:52 am

Wow! A golem. Cool. I wonder if he came to you to somehow to calm you? Interesting! The bday cake thing is really neat. The best I can do is know who might be on the phone (but not always) or feel that "someone" is here. Stress does weird things to a person for sure. Neat experiences.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Visions and visions oh my!   Visions and visions oh my! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:31 pm

well...golem or earth elemental...my friend and mentor seems to think it looks similar to what i might think a golem should look like but its an elemental.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Visions and visions oh my!   Visions and visions oh my! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:15 pm

ugh Im so terribley sorry! I thought about this before going to bed about 4 days ago. Woke up and had no answers..then as I was brushing my teeth it popped in my head what they meant. Well I had to run the kids to school then errands. I kept it in the back of my mind but didn't write it down. Needless to say the translation I got has since been lost >< I'm sorry I'll try to ponder on it again when I can calm down a bit.

My show is in a week so hopefully I'll have some time before then to try to remember..
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Visions and visions oh my!   Visions and visions oh my! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:48 pm

no problem, take your time.

good luck on the show,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visions and visions oh my!   Visions and visions oh my! Empty

Back to top Go down

Visions and visions oh my!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: