This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

does this count?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ussula

PostSubject: does this count?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:57 pm

ok...does this count in any way whatsoever towards being informative and interesting enough in realms of scientific research, yet also entertaining enough, to be pointed out here? check the link below....it is a link to a website that i love and read almost daily for new arcticles. its not just a news site, its news with humor and smartbutted remarks, kinda similar to the daily show if youve ever seen that, but this site covers any topic it can get its hands on.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19161_the-6-creepiest-things-hiding-in-your-dna.html

i reaLLY like it for its bluntness, the way way cracks open the truth for every day people, even when that truth is a bit odd or gruesome. it points out humanities flaws so we can all laugh at ourselves. i can honestly say that any time i read this site i walk away knowing something interesting i didnt know before....even if sometimes i wish i could forget it lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: does this count?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm

That was hilarious! I'll have to check that site out. I love the writing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

does this count?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Paranormal TV show discussions-
Jump to: