This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Could use some opinions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luvchild

PostSubject: Could use some opinions.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 am

I have had only a few paranormal experiences, and I would like to share the most recent one.

About a month ago, in the middle of the night, I awoke because I was suddenly very cold. I didn't try to figure out why I was so cold when I had a sheet, a quilt, and a thick feather down blanket covering me, I was too tired and just figured it was late night chills and went back to sleep. Later that night I was woken up to the sound of a growl in my ear. That is certainly not a pleasant sound to wake up to and it did have me a little freaked. My eyes were wide open for a couple of minutes, but I decided to convince myself it was just my imagination so I can go back to sleep.

That following day when I was taking a shower I noticed a long scratch mark going up the calf of my left leg, it was about 8 inches long, and was a fairly deep scratch. As I continued with my shower I noticed that my upper back didn't feel right, like there was this pressure on it, so I took some deep breaths and finished my shower. I then had my husband take a look at my back for me and he saw several scratch marks covering almost my whole upper back, just beneath my shoulders.

As of today no other scratches or marks have appeared on my body, I don't do any activity that would cause such marks, and the ones from that day were not made by me. I am positive I would remember scratching myself up like that, the one on my calf alone would have been memorable.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Could use some opinions.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Gosh. I don't know enough about all of this to hazard a guess. Do you remember any part of a dream that may have been associated with the cold and scratches? From your description it almost sounds like whatever it was was on top of you and held you in an embrace or was holding you down somehow.

I'm sure you would remember scratching yourself in both places -ouchy. Well, others on here have way, way more experience than I do and will be able to shed some light for you luvchild. Hope everything is healing okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: I would   Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Let it go for now and not think about it. Feeding it thoughts and fear may cause it to come back and we don't want that! It could have been just a sad or angry spirit trying to get your attention for a bit. Send it loving thoughts if you do think of it. Hopefully it passed into the light.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: Could use some opinions.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Thank you for the responses. No, I didn't have a dream that same night that would be related to the incident. If the scratches occurred in the same night I had no idea it was happening. Like I stated, I woke up and noticed how cold it had gotten in my room and fell back asleep. Next thing I was being woken up by a growl in my ear, but I never felt anything scratching me. I would think that something like that would wake me up, but I can sleep pretty hard an earthquake couldn't wake me.

I haven't thought about it much since it happened, it doesn't scare me to talk about it, but it is nice to have a place like this to come to and get some feedback.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could use some opinions.   

Back to top Go down

Could use some opinions.
Page 1 of 1