Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i have a bit of a problem....

Go down 
+2
onetruebeliever
Ussula
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ussula

i have a bit of a problem.... Empty
PostSubject: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:03 pm

hey everyone...

as you know im not usually one to ask for help on the forums, so when i do it means i kinda need it. i made a post in another topic recently which i will link here so i dont have to repeat it...and this is the short version honestly...and while im not sayin im perfect (in fact i boldy claim im not perfect or normal) i am currently human and as such know none of us are perfect but as most of us also do, i do my best in this life and thats all we can do... so there is the link to the post, it is on the bottom of the first page and into the next page...

https://paranormalga.forumotion.com/t73-indigo-children-and-adults

my request about it is simply if anyolne feels so inclined as to send calming energies to help me and my son with stress that would help immensely. if anyone feels they can send energy to help shield and protect us from unfair and ridiculous court intrusions and rulings that would also be great. one of the more important things is that we are shielded from the courts apparent obssession with pressuring me to quit school on the grounds that me going to school even part time is supposedly extremely selfish of me. they dont seem to care that this is how i am going to help my family in the longrun (my son and i both hav e medic al needs including expensive medications and i want a good carrer one day to pay for it)

i am not asking for shielding my son against fair rulings of the court. i submit to true cosmic justice and realize that my son has made of his free will some choices that werre not best for him. i wish only that the courts would open their eyes and heasrts to understanding and deal with us fairly and properly instead of being power hungry tyrants playing god.

if anyone who would like to help in this way is unsure how to do it, please post message before attempting it as energy sent in an incorrect or uncontrolled way can be just as dangerous as helpful, and i will discuss it with you.

to anyone who helps or wishes to help , thankyou very much.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:40 am

Please tell me the correct way to do this. I always think good, helpful thoughts, but I don't know if they reach the person. Your instruction would be very helpful and beneficial for you and your child. (((HUGS))
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:57 am

ok, thankyou for asking =)

for beginners be sure youre not in a bad mood or extremely stress about something yourtself when you do this. and in this method i would suggest a quick couple of minutes before the actual sending of energy to do a quick meditation designed to clear your thoughts and feelings of all negative emotions. it sounds more complicated than it really is...

have you ever done the grounding meditation? i would suggest doing that one. sit or lay down or whatever is comfy for you without actually falling asleep. close your eyes, breath deep and slow. envision all the black clouds of negative energy in you or clinging to you from the days activities just being breathed out into the universe so the universe can transmute it back into white light. envision each breath in to be white light. do this for a little bit or until you feel it is adaquate. then envision roots coming from either your tush or the soles of your feet (depends on your position) growing out of you and going down into the earth , deep deep down to the center of the earth and wrapping the roots into the center. become one with earth and feel her heartbeat. once you get used to doin this it can be done in less than 30 seconds. and once you feel you have done this adaquately, then last part of meditation is...

to envision you then becoming one with the whole cosmos to expanmd your energy and awareness levels. you do this by envisioning a white light, your consciousness or essence, forming in a ball in your solar plexis. envision it expand to fill the room oyure in , then the building, then the street, then the city, then the state, then the couintry , the world, the solar system , the galaxy, and the universe. once you get iused to doing this it can also be done in less than 30 seconds if need be. once you feel you have adaquately done this, you may do the actual energy sending.

for the sending it is also simple and can be done in small doses in less than 30 seconds once you are used to doing it.

all you need to do is close your eyes and mentally call up the image of the person youre sending the energy to. (for easier understanding you can think of this the same way as wiring needed cash lol) while holding their image in their mind, or some other thing that represents them if you dont know what they look like, and thinking of that person specifically and concentrating on their essence, envision the kind of energy you wish to send surrounding them and penetrating their very being. if it is important and large doses needed i will envision the person being held under the "water" of a fountain of the type of energy and the energy permeating all thier being, even breathing it in. oh and the calming relaxing energy is the same color as healing energy when envisioning sending it, which is a medium blue. protective energy is usually white or golden, but whilte light does such a good job as a protector as well as an eraser of all other energies that in this case any shielding you send should be golden. also while envisioning the sending, and the color of the light, be sure to think about your intentions. dont just send blue unprogrammed light, you have to program it with intentions as well. so as you send it think of your intentions. its that simple. think about the recipient becoming calm and relaxed and keeping their cool and their presence of mind at all times and being shielded or whatever it is . do this as long as you feel you can or want to, dont push it too much at first because it will exhaust you and you will feel tired afterwards. keep water on hand to drink when youre done because if you do it right you will be thirsty. honestly its kinda hard not to do it right XD its just a matter of mental focus and strength, all of which can be strengthened with time.

as far as distance is concerned, dont worry about it. there is no such thing as distance. its an illusion of this world. in the spirit, which is how the enregy travels, there is instantaneous travel by thoughts. there is no distance. also, your intent is most important here.

i think i got it all but if i missed something, will just post again later.

again, thankyou.

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:15 am

I have done the grounding meditation, but I envision all of the energies draining out through the soles of my feet. I always ask for the protection of white light before and after. I did not know about the colors - I will work on this. Thanks for the info , Ussula. I now have some much needed education.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:21 am

it should be fine as well if you prefer to envision the colors goin into the earth thru your feet instead of breathing it out into the larger universe bewcause the earth is a small fraction of the same universe and has a consiousness enough to know what to do with that energy.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 am

oh, and protecting yourself with the white light while you do that is prolly a good thing too and ahouldnt really affect the outcomne of the intentions behind the sending of the energy.

if i learn more i will post it as my mentor might have more to add later.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 pm

I'll do everything I can to help, my brother went through some of the same things including court and 2 times in juvi, in and out of drug rehab for 2years. But the good thing is when he final let drugs go he was rewarded with a wife, child, his own business and is now very well off. He still has hard times but it never seems to stick to him. We thought he wouldn't live to be twenty, boy were we wrong but it affected and changed each member of the family but it helped us all grow. There is always hope, my brother helped me truly understand this.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:40 pm

im glad that things turned out for your brother and family. it is always good to hear of someone overcoming such things and turning their lives around.

the situation here currently is a bit harrowing though. on top of his probation violations and rebellious behavior and his constant lying no one seems to be able to get under control, he also is a major theif and things come up missing in the house all the time. while we didnt catch him in the act of this most recent major theft we certainly have no problem accepting the likelihood he is the culprit. what happened was right after my mom died, during the week of her funeral, i was supposed to recieve some of her gold jewelry but i never got it because it came up missing. there is still a slight possibility it is hidden somewhere and my dad forgot about it but that is a very small possibility. so we unfortunately cant trust my son as far as we can throw him. he continues to choose to behave in this way regardless of al our efforts. i had thought this past week he may have actually changed some after the court date where the courts threatened to throw me in jail for 90 days if my sons behavior didnt improve in a couple weeks because that was when he suddenly began claiming he wanted to get his schoolwork done fast and on time and do extra work to catch it all up to avoid juvy and summerschool. and so i let him on my pc to do that a lot this week and i kept an eye on him. i thought he was doing his work untill a couple days ago when i discovered just how sneaky he was. i had asked him how he felt about the courts threatening to throw his mom in jail for what he did (using guilt trip tactics to try and get him to realize what he is doing) and he replied he hadnt really even thought about that at all. that really hurt me and troubles me that he doesnt consider anyone else at all even when they are facing jail for something he had done...and then later he was on my pc supposedly doin schoolwork and i checked on him when i noticed something wasnt right. i made him bring up all the windows. most the windows were school related but there was one that looked like a game advertisement. it looked like a popup. that is what he said it was. so i told him to click out of it. he supposedly kept wotrking on schoolwork and i kept checkin on him frequently. i kept seeing the same popup in the minimized windows. i asked him why the same popup keeps popping up when i never get popups because i have popup blocker... and he replied it was because he accidently kept mispelling the school websote name when he logged in. so i made him show me. well he couldnt show me exactly and his story fell apart because there was no way he was accidentally mispelling the schoolsite name. the school site name was plato and the website popup i kept finding he would type in the bar battle something.... so no way of accidents here. then i looked at the popup again and it looked like a real game in action but on pause. i told him this and he claimed it was just a popup. well i wasnt able to figure out how to unpause it if it was a real game but i find it strange and all the evidence so far adds up to he is lying and not using the pc for schoolwork at all and is pretending to do schoolwork and is really just playing games. which by the way he isnt allowed to go to any sites on my opc other than his school site and his probation officer has taken away all games from him untill he does his schoolwork properly so he wasnt legally supposed to be playing any games.... my point is i cant trust him at all and its troublesome ....and even worse is i cant really report these suspicions AND violations as i catch him because reporeting them to the probation officer all this time so far is what got me in trouble. by doing what the law requires of me and cooperating fully with the law and the court and the probation officer and working with them to try to help wes only resulted in the same people throwing it back on my shoulders, so basically i ended up giving them the fuel they needed to burn me alive....and the hell if im gonna do it again...so i cant even report any of this....

my point is that i feel my sons dad has a lot to do with this behavior of his and thats a whole nother long loooooong story so i wont say it here. but i will say that despite all my efforts to keep wes out of the custody of that man for very good reasons, and despite me fighting against his mental abuse and manipulations and his threats, (my sons dad has threatened and harrassed me in the past many times threatening to take wes from me and throw me in jail because he is angry that he keeps getting thrown in jail for nonpayment of support and other things) i may actually have to concede a bit and let him take my son....my son keeps fighting with me to let him go live with him despite the kind of person his father is and i have warned him the best i can but he still wants to go, and honestly i have to say he has been behaving in the exact same way that his dad behaves.... its sad

so you can see just from the quick version why it has been so stressful and i dont know what to do to solve it. im doing what i can by trying to stay positive and not let the fear and anger (extreme anger) get to me too much, and of course by asking for help in staying calm as well....

i have to say aslo tho that extreme mental stress like this does heightne psychic abilities.... i have had strange experiences since this has been going on. anything from strange dreams about my mom to visions.

the other day i was making some strawberry shortcake. i love strawberry shortcake. and so i called up my sister on the ophne because i knew she loved it too. but she didnt have any and i did so being the smartbutt i sometimes am i proceeded to tease her by eating it and enjoying it loudly over the phone...>.> she demanded i bring her some and hung up and i replied with maniacal laughter. later i did bring her some. then later after that she called me upand said "guess what im eating right now!" and i said "strawhberry shortcake" and she said no......not exactly" and then i had a vision , a flash in my mind eye, of a big bottle of herseys chocolate syrup, and i said "strawberry shortcake with chocolate syrup". and she got real mad and was all like"nooooo!!! how do you know!! youre not supposed to guess that!" and i told her because i had the vision because i could feel her brain shouting chocolate syrup at me....

but there is also a bit of a negative side to all this heightned psychic awareness...

the day i was in court last thursday, when it was in the heat of the moment as the probation officer stood up at the pulpit accusing me of things that are not really true and stabbing me in the back with the same information he once thanked me kindly for sharing with him, i got so unbelievably angry that i suddenly turned and looked right at him from my seat ijn the room and before i realized fully what i was even doing, i had envisioned a big black mist surrounding his throat and squeezing, choking him to shut him up....and at that same moment he began to cough and couldnt speak, to which i suddenly realized what just happened and had to make myself let go because i knew i wasnt supposed to use the magic in that way....it was kinda an accident though in the heat of the moment because that was more a self defense instinct....and i had never had that haoppen before so i didnt realize i could really.....but who here hasnt got so mad at someone for being evil to them and then give them the "evil eye" or something? so now i just have to try to keep it under control bec ause whenever i think about him i get so angry that i start to automatically do it again in my minds eye and have to stop myself....my mentor actually had to send energy in the form of a net around me to prevent my malice from getting to him...even though he is not innocent in this matter im supposed to seek peaceful or harmonious methods, not negative ones....and let me tell you that is difficult for me because i do not believe in just letting anyone slap me around or anyone else either...
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh my goodness. I truly don't know what I can do except send thoughts to you. One thing I will not suggest to you is therapy - I have no faith in that at all, based on the experience we had. We did not go through quite the same thing.

I know from my own experience that just telling - speaking about the bad things helped. It helped lessen the pain just a teeny bit. I do know your anger, pain and anxiety though. Someone will hear you, will listen to you. It may take some time, but that someone is there.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm

thankyou, believer...

it does help to talk about it, and i feel a bit of release of tension just talkin about it and having people understand. i would not go to therapy either, especially not community state mental health therapy, but its too late for that since its been court ordered.... i do believe wes does need proper therapy, key word here is proper, but i do not believe that i need it as i will feel better as soon as they stop being jerks.

thankytou for the thoughts, i know they will help.
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 am

Ussula, I am sending you positive energy at 10 a.m. and again at 3 pm today and every day this week. I have also asked for intercession by St Jude for you. I know you are not Catholic but it doesn't matter.

Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am

Ussula, How are things today? I hope I did my sending correctly - last night. One step at a time is the way I had to handle our tough times. I will continue to send thoughts. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am

thankyou very much southern, i do appreciate it.

and thankyou to everyone else too who has been trying to help. it does seem as though i have been more calm lately , less angry and uptight about things, and more able to think clearly.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Hi Ussula   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:16 pm

I am trying to meditate this PM and send some green (healing) light to you. I know how difficult it is to fight the system. I will try to send the same light to your son and his father and pray for them getting insight from their guides. It always helps to know their first names and where they live, so you can PM me if you like. I promise to keep private. Take a little break if you can and try to do something good for yourself today. I feel the stress may effect your health as you said you had health issues. Let the divine light surround you and bring you peace.

Smile
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Ussula, I'm sorry to hear of your bad circumstances. I started clubbing at 16 and went 6 days a week until I was to become a mother. I have seen and heard many many bad instances with young adults. My heart goes out to you for all that I know it can cause.

If you need some help with regulating what your son does online I might suggest adding the visited site to your blocked sites. Put a password on your computer (try using my user name, it's one he'll most likely not guess lol) and try to find some sort of parental control for your computer. You can also keep a close eye on what websites he visits if you watch the history on your browser (ctrl-h) Make sure you read reviews before you download anything on your computer (especially if you're having to pay for it.) There are some (very limited) parental controls that are included with certain operating systems. Take advantage of those tips-do some searches on google. There are some that are very basic and your son might know how to turn them off but there are others that are extremely hard to navigate around (I feel kind of sorry for my kids-there's nothing they can do to bypass me when they get to that age. I've been online and know a lot of these programs way too well for them to get away from me catching them.) Oh also, if he does find a way to allow the sites you can always search out your cookies on your computer. My sisters exhusband was cheating on her and would delete the history on his computer and a few things and thought he was free in the clear. For all that my sister knew he was. That was until I got on their computer and started playing with the files and pulled everything up. You could also set up a keylogger on your computer so you know what he's typing. Just becareful with those as some are NOT virus free programs. Make sure you get a credible one.

I will try to send you some positive energies. However, it most likely won't be for a few days. I am running around super busy lately and I dont want to send more stress.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Oh, Ps on this subject. If sending energy and you're new to it dont really worry about the color of it. More worry about the emotion. If you worry too much on the color it might tint the message intentions that you're trying to send.

If you really want to send the light try the blue that Ussula asked for. Otherwise just think of the person and what you'd like to convey to them as though they were there next to you. The love, understanding, compassion, desire for health to improve quickly, etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:53 am

for those who are interested and wish to know how things are going, court went ok today. no surprises and everyone actually acted nicely to me....it was like a twilight zone flip but i went with the flow cuz it was better than before lol.

and thankyou to those who helped keep me calm over the last couple weeks... the energy did help a lot. disaster was averted and i didnt feel near as much of the uncontrollable urges to use "the force" to choke certain someones like before XD
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:12 am

Ussula wrote:
for those who are interested and wish to know how things are going, court went ok today. no surprises and everyone actually acted nicely to me....it was like a twilight zone flip but i went with the flow cuz it was better than before lol.

and thankyou to those who helped keep me calm over the last couple weeks... the energy did help a lot. disaster was averted and i didnt feel near as much of the uncontrollable urges to use "the force" to choke certain someones like before XD

I'm so glad, Ussula. I spoke to their treatment of you and fairness in my thoughts as well. I am glad that it was better. Hopefully everything is on the right track now and things will start to go your way. (((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: RE: I have a bit of a problem   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:51 am

Ussula wrote:

Ussula, you are one tough cookie. You are able to accept and give energy. You have helped me understand about myself, so you should acknowledge that you went in there, were calm, and got the right treatment.
You deserve it after all you have been through.

(((BIG HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:01 pm

glad to hear it's giving you a more fair process. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have a bit of a problem....   i have a bit of a problem.... Empty

Back to top Go down

i have a bit of a problem....
Page 1 of 1