Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A evp from an investigation I've done..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Ok I do have this and a few other evp's that I've gotten with my group on our site. However, where they're my recordings I thought I'd post it up.

I will post what I believe it says after some of you have heard it and given your 2 cents.

Link to the evp
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

avatar

Posts : 726
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 62
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:59 am

It sounds to me like I'm gonna kick you or I'm gonna git you. I noticed a ck sound at the end of what I thought was the word kick. Maybe it is my speakers. Cool!! Eerie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 am

A little information about this evp...it was recorded while sitting in a room with 6 people. We were the only ones in the whole building. No one was talking when this was recorded.

The show ghost adventures kind of bugs me when they do evps. Most I hear on their show don't sound that clear...at least to me. Don't know what you all think on how clear they are. This is a evp that I'd classify as class a. if there are people who are unsure what the classing categories are or how they work let me know and I'll do a post on it. On the show and many, many sites about the paranormal they enhance the evp by taking out noises....playing it backwards...etc. I don't believe in doing ANY of that. I don't know about you but I don't talk backwards. The only thing I do with them is I plug my recorder into the computer and record it over. Then I just clip the recording to about a second of time before and after the evp. You hear it as it's presented to me on my recorder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

avatar

Posts : 726
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 62
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:39 am

Oh. I agree. Your evp is very clear. GA gets evps, but most are not clear enough to understand - could be my old ears, tho. I think they misinterpret alot of what they get. I have heard something different than what they thought the spirit said. Yours is definitely a class A. I would consider a class A to be unaltered and clear enough to understand. Talking backwards depends on the day for me! affraid LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinerjax



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-02-14
Location : Houston, TX

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:46 pm

This is a total nice Class A EVP! Very nice. No whispering at all. To me it sounds like an Elderly Lady who say's "I'm gonna kiss you back" you can hear the ss sound, and the ck sounds to me as back.

That was sweet. Thank you for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 am

You both were very close to what I thought it was. In fact, shiner heard what I did except I didn't hear the back . I thought it said "I'm going to kiss you"

I believe there was a little more to the evp after this..but there was a pause between them and the other wasn't as clear. I'll have to search through my files later and see if I still have the whole evp as one.

I saw two responses to what people thought the evp was. If people want me to post another I could Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

avatar

Posts : 726
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 62
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 am

Heck, yeah! That was very cool. I wonder how much energy it took for that spirit to speak.

I would love to go on a "hunt". The best place here is Waverly Hills, but now I'm not sure one can get pure evps. A four hour tour is open(with reservations) - no telling how many different groups are there at one time. The overnight might be the same way. It is purely for profit. And too expensive for my blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Oh I know what you mean! there's a place here that wanted $240 for a 5 hour time period or we could go with random people at $30 a head. Did I mention that they take upto 60 people at once on the random tours? I yelled at the lady and told her it should be marketed as a novelty and not as a actual way to get real evidence. I'll post the letter I sent to her later. She defended it. I'll let you all see what we deal with when we try to investigate at times..it's a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Here i looked it up I'll just post it now.

Starts with me responding to her final email. Here is the last bit. It was a lot longer of a talk between the two of us overall but yea, you'll get the point when you see this.

Having 2 people on site for the staff is hardly $240. Moreover talking
about your public investigations how much of that proof can be held as
credible? Voices, footsteps, etc carry. Someone might bump a wall or
scream 10 rooms down from getting frightened. You might not hear it but
it's possible that the recorder does. This in itself would have to
discredit all evp gotten on those investigations. Now lets talk about
visual. Many people moving equals more disturbances in the environment.
More dust and other particles get moved. Dust can take over 2 weeks to
settle. So any visual could easily be regarded from over population. I
mean really, besides the memory of the "thrill" of being there, what else
is left?

Fine to refuse reservation from me, I wasn't going to pay to go into
something that can offer no real proof anyways. Let alone it being a hoax
just to bleed people out of their money. Put the pocket book aside and
actually consider what I said. I dont doubt that there are things that
happen there, but with the amount of charges and how many people you are
willing to admit into each investigation really does seem you're selling
it as a thrill and not as a true paranormal experience.

As for the public not knowing how to act, sadly-yes, I'll agree most dont.
It's actually why I point out when I make contacts that we have legal
binding paper work that makes -us- responsible for anything that happens
while there. Not many people-or groups for that matter- are willing to
provide that documentation. I have actually had people with places we've
gone model their forms after ours for that very reason.

Speaking of that, I do hope you realize that by charging people that you
are held legally responsible for their well being while on your property.
Even if you have disclaimers and you say that you're not responsible it'd
be very easily dismissed in court where admission is charged. If you do
have insurance to cover that (which honestly most people dont) then I can
kind of understand some of the fees. Insurance is expensive. I have been
running businesses as either a manager or a owner for 21 years. I do have
a pretty good idea what it does take to run places, though for your
personal business I'll admit I dont know all of the logistics. However
saying check these other places is a faulty justification of bad logic.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Your intentions might be good with donating a large portion of it. That
very well might be the reason that you're allowed to do these. If the
owner doesn't believe and is offered free money in return for allowing
unused portions of a building, then I can see how that might sway them in
persistence to allow you to do it. However where none of this is
explained or even mentioned at all you can, hopefully, understand where
people wouldn't know this.

The breakdown of the charges is up to you. However, I really am skeptical
of it all. Even if it's all with good intent and you're pure of heart not
charging more then you absolutely have to, it still seems extremely high.

> We don't take advantage of people and we do have overhead. The hospital
> is over 36,000 sq ft. It's a 5 hour investigation and we do have staff on
> site. We also donate a large portion of the proceeds to Rocky Mountain
> Care Center for the care of elderly patients. This business is a service
> and we don't make a profit. I don't think you understand what it takes
> and what goes into each ghost hunt. We have tons of proof of evidence and
> people who don't believe in this, well its their business. We don't need
> to shove it down their throats. We already have proof and the paranormal
> is credible. To each their own. Try to get into Saltair or Union Station
> and see how much that costs you. There is a reason that a lot of places
> don't let the public into because they don't know how to act. It does
> take a lot of manpower to make sure every investigation is a safe one. We
> appreciate your interest in our hospital however we will not be taking any
> reservations from you.
> Thank you,
> Rebecca Andersen
> Asylum 49

p.s. might I add that the donation that they "give" to the care center is to the same people who own the building? Half of it is the hospital that they do as a paranormal experience and half is a active running care center. So really their donation is to themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

avatar

Posts : 726
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 62
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Oh for pete's sake! She had a pretty snotty attitude. $240 is robbery for 5 hours. And to pay themselves the donation. There are no words for that! Waverly is or was $100 for 4 hours, but that's still too much for a non-experience. That's grocery money for me. The owners of the property were originally going to turn the building into a hotel - except for the 4th floor. That's where the boy spirit dwells and where a lot of activity is. l believe that asbestos removal would have bankrupted them, so they shelved that idea and just run it as a tour based business for several months of the year. They offer a haunted house in one of the out buildings at Halloween. It really is a shame that money takes over everything. Think of the valuable research that could be conducted in places like these.

Basically what she was telling you was people are going to pay regardless just for the thrill of it. Not for proof, or anything else. Purely for the scare factor. I'll bet they and Waverly Hills make a fortune off of these tours. They can probably pay the mortgage off in a few years. The tours at Waverly are always booked way in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:47 pm

it bugs the hell out of me that they try to pass themselves out as a genuine paranormal research opportunity and then do what they do. I mean, seriously? 60 people. No way any of the stuff that you might collect could even be considered anywhere close to being able to use as evidence. But yea..you saw my rant in the above post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Topper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: An evp from an investagation I had done   Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:25 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
Ok I do have this and a few other evp's that I've gotten with my group on our site. However, where they're my recordings I thought I'd post it up.

I will post what I believe it says after some of you have heard it and given your 2 cents.

Link to the evp

Well this real late but after four different attemps to respond maybe this one will go through.

It sounded like "I'm gonna kis you." With the "you" being drawn out slightly.

BTW my monkeys loved it. At least it caught their interest. All hung on the sides of the cage and chirped as I played it over and over again.
This tells me it either caught their interest or they've heard something like this before. No alarm whistles were sounded.

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm telling ya..I think the spirit at your house plays with them some. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Topper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: An evp from an investagation I had done   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:05 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
I'm telling ya..I think the spirit at your house plays with them some. hehe

Oh no! I don't doubt you in the least on this. Hope you didn't get that impression (referring to another post of course).
Sigh! I guess I need to take lessons from them.

Topper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:39 pm

hehe i know hun..you're just dragging your feet Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
taylormarie84

avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
You both were very close to what I thought it was. In fact, shiner heard what I did except I didn't hear the back . I thought it said "I'm going to kiss you"

I believe there was a little more to the evp after this..but there was a pause between them and the other wasn't as clear. I'll have to search through my files later and see if I still have the whole evp as one.

I saw two responses to what people thought the evp was. If people want me to post another I could Smile

I heard "I'm gonna kick you"
or
"I'm gonna kiss you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 61
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: What I Heard   Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Sounds like a lady with a somewhat English accent saying, "Albert, this is you". Dunno, I listened with headphones on high.


Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:22 pm

I love hearing all of the interpretations that everyone hears. I know even when people talk on reality shows that sometimes they have to narrate what they said because it's hard to understand them.

I love evps because it's fun to find them and then to try to figure out what it's saying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A evp from an investigation I've done..   

Back to top Go down
 
A evp from an investigation I've done..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hillary’s State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer’s Mosque
» IT'S TIME - BREAKING: TRUMP - OBAMA UNDER INVESTIGATION BY CONGRESS!!
» Trade Bank of Iraq under investigation
» Zen Skin, Zen Marrow - another Steven Hein book -- deep investigation - am reading this now
» Judge Saad al-Lami confirms receiving threats from al-Hashemi and elements of protection for non-open the investigation of his case

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions :: EVP-
Jump to: