HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maybe this is the Place for ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TMBK

PostSubject: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Hello ;
I was reading the people of this forums post and thought I should tell a little about my self .
I was refered here by Sharra , on another paranormal website . I have joined Three this past week looking for a place that may help and be a little less negative .
I think i should beging with my age . I am 19 years young and have sensed enities since I was 4 .
The frist siteing i can remeber was about 4 mounths after my father passed away . My mother , two younger sisters and I had moved shortkly after to be closer to family . The house we moved into was about 60 years old . At frist I didnt sense or see any body . I started to hear things , and would think they were my younger sisters crying . Untill the day the spirit showed its self to me . She was a little girl about my age , with long aburn hair . She always wore a night gown that was long and white , with little ruffled sleves. She told me that we shared a room . For the remainder of time we lived in that house I am the only one who saw here .
Also at that same house I had sceen what i think may be the spirit of my father . It was a man with similar featured to my fater . He only came to me once , and told me to make him proud .
After we moved from that house i had a few encounters with enities . from spirits of small animals , to people .I never thought that it was strange , or unnatural . I beleaved that everyone else scene them as well .
For years I lived embraceing the spirits that came to me and helping them . Untill I relied nobody else was seeing them . So i shut my self off to the other side . Untill about 2 years ago . My grandfather had passed , i wasnt close to him , had only scene him maybe 10 times in my whole life . After his death i decided that I wasnt going to ignore the enities comeing towards me .
For the folloing year and a half I live in southern ontario , untill I meet my fiancee . For that short amount of time I had expereinced a few spirits , but most of tthem had lost there way back home . I would point them in the right direction and never see them again .
In october of 2010 I moved to Northern Ontario , to be with my fiancee and his family . He and his family live on a native reservation , as do I .
About 45 years ago the reservation wass located in another place , untill the government sold that land anad gave them a new peice , across the road .Durning the move of the reservation , the grave yard was dug up and moved .
I feel that some spirits got lost on there way to their new home . And every couple of days ill see a spirit or sense a spirit looking for its home . They dont bother me .ALong with those spirits theres one that visits me often . It is the great uncle of my fiancees father . He comes checks up on the house and leaves no big deal .
My bigest ocurancy would be the past mounth . my fiancees mother had gone on a trip to alberta for a week . when she came back she brought presents . I was given a small amethist necklace . In it i beleave there is a very negative spirit . It kept me up for weeks , and made me afraid to turn off the lighst . I have not been bothered by it for days . But i assume this is because I have placed it in a small bag , and into a closet . And have been telling it that it cant touch me , hurt me or keep me up any longer .
I came to this site to read about others experiences , and learn what they have done . I am planing on cleanseing the stone in time , when the ground isnt frozen and i work up the courage to touch it , and complete a plan on how to get ride of the energy .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Well, Welcome to the boards!

Sharra is very nice, and so is everyone on this board!

I'm sure we're all pleased to have you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Welcome to our site TMBK. There are many knowledgeable people here who could help you. I am new to the spirit world, learning the ropes, so I have limited knowledge to share. We do have several experienced mediums and many who use stones and crystals. The board is very slow right now, with nice weather popping up.

Read the posts and feel free to give any input or pose questions. New topics are always welcome. We have come together to learn from each other - I look forward to learning from you. So enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Welcome I'm glad you came I hoped you would. Talk to Rattissia about your amethyst she has knowledge in this area. I think you will enjoy your time here. I'll see you on the board. I'm hoping Rhiannon and Cherokee will come too. Like myself they are Native North Americans also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMBK

PostSubject: Thanks so far    Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:07 am

thanks to the three of you , whom have wlecomed me here . I already feel more comfortable with makeing this choice
I hope to make contact with others wheil here , includeing the few sugested by Sharra Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:11 am

You're very welcome.

Everyone who comes here is welcomed with a grin, if not more.

Haha.

All of us will be helping you out, showing you around, etc.

I'm new to everything, and learning more everyday.

Everyone here learns from one another like OTB said.

We all come to respect each other very well...

You'll fit in with ease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Hi TMBK   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 am

Yes, this is a good place for you cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Welcome TMBK! cheers

I am a new member as well and joined because I am familiar with many of the members here. If they were here then I knew this would be a positive and welcoming place to share experiences and get help with questions I have of the paranormal. You are among some of the friendliest I've seen on an internet message board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Welcome hun. Glad to see you made your way here.

It sounds like you and I have a very similar history within this lifetime. hehe.

You sound like you're good with spirits, do you believe that the negativity with the stone is a spirit or a energy? Both are able to be cleansed out of it. If you read my post about stones (which it sounds like you have) odds are you'll get some positive responses on that. If it doesn't fully clear it up let me know. If you are really that terrified to cleanse it I'm now done with my finals (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so I am semi free for a bit and could work on it. But that's entirely upto you as I dont know if I'd send things precious to me out either.

Another method that I didn't mention there is if you have something you feel particularly close to and feel like it's "part" of you then sometimes putting that next to the item with the bad energy can help. Tell the item that you feel close to basically summon up your strengths and help "guide" this other one into submission lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
TMBK

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:46 pm

to everyone , again thank you for the welcomes
the more i read things oon here the more welcome i feel , and i dont get the feeling that im being shut down , tuneed out , made fun of or advised to seek medical help
To update the spriit hasnt made much commotion , i have firmly told it that it can not hurt me , touch me , keep me awake or interfer with my day to day life . Im going to asume it is respecting what ive told it . It hasnt bothered me since , iots made an aperance in a room once or twice . and early this moring i beleave it was creating noise on the roof , which sounded like hundreds of cats running bzck and forth .
Nothing to scarey or harmfull lately .
to Rattissia , i have not read your article on astones . I feel that it is attached to the stone , not sure how . The spirit contains negative energies . the stone when the spirit isnt around it is fine , no negitive energy .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Gotcha. I wonder if the stone is picking up the feeling of the energy or if it is tied to it. Not that it ultimately matters which way it is-since getting rid of the negativity is what goal either way. Smile I'm glad to hear that it seems to be obeying what you told it-even if it sounds like it's doing it reluctantly. heh

Smile
Back to top Go down
TMBK

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:58 am

maybe it is a little reluctant to leave , but it isnt causeing much harm , just letting me kknow its still here . the noises have only been heard by me , late at night , i tend not to sleep at night , even befor it came and prevented me from even trying . and its true i was the negative energy gone and dont much care if its from the stone or is attached to it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Just remind it that you dont want to have any drama from it. The rules of my house with spirits is that anything may stay or come and go as it wishes as long as it does not have any bad intent. I know that we all (spirits included) can have off moments. Doesn't mean we're bad or evil...just means we're having a bad moment.
Back to top Go down
TMBK

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:27 pm

thank you , and i have been
it seems to be only bugging the dog , spookeing her and such
ive been haveing people on other websites tell me i have got the devil in the house and demons , and NEEEED a man of god to exercise the house and stone . i dont beleave them i just think there tryign to scare me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Ya That's what I found They just repeat what they have heard others say, or they give advice when they have no idea what they are talking about. You have to sift through all the un needed to find the info. you do need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 am

I have only rarely referred people to a religious person for a removal. The times I have was when the person was ultra religious and didn't want to even try to do it themselves and I wasn't available to travel to where the person was to handle it myself.

I also know that there are very very very VERY V-E-R-Y!!!! few truly evil entities.

Does your dog spook easily to new people to your house? With animals its hard to tell if a spirit is trying to spook the animal or if the animal just spooks naturally.
Back to top Go down
TMBK

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:48 am

i am not religious , or i think im not . so i dont think that a preist or father will be needed .
i two dont think the enitie is truly evil , probly just misdirected emotions .
the dog , shes a small little lap dog . doesnt spoke easily but its very protective of her area and house . ive noticed that since easter shes been spoked out of her sleep like some one has come over , or gotten a little jumpy comeing into a room , or leaveing one . there has been a death in the family lately . my fiancee thinks its his great uncle , but im not to sure . saying the death was on monday , and the dogs been jumpy , or ive noticed shes jumpy since sunday maybe saturday night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Might have been a family member of his coming to check in on your fiancée before going to wait for the family member that passed. Spirits that we knew often are there to welcome us to the other side when the physical body dies.

I wonder how long she'll continue to act spooked. Do you feel anything when you notice she's acting different?
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin

PostSubject: Maybe this is the place for me   Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:31 pm

TMBK wrote:
thank you , and i have been
it seems to be only bugging the dog , spookeing her and such
ive been haveing people on other websites tell me i have got the devil in the house and demons , and NEEEED a man of god to exercise the house and stone . i dont beleave them i just think there tryign to scare me

Hi TMBK.

It's so very good to meet you. I'm Topper. Rattissia's partner in crime (forum related of course Very Happy ).

Great to have you and great to see Sharra is still bringing us new members.

I just wanted to bring some food for thought to the table if that's alright.

You've mentioned from your post that you see spirits and on occassion you have guided them to the light. This tells me you attract them. Now that I've mentioned this I have a question: Anything negative going on in your life at present? I ask this because we attract our own neuroses. If something negative is currant in your life at present your state can attract more of the same.

It might not even be the new stone thou cleasing it is not a bad ideal.

Also my advise is given from my own experiences and nothing more. when I am positive I attract positive. When I'm negative I attract the same.

You may or may not find this useful but just the same, I'm glad you've found our group. Very Happy

Topper

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMBK

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 am

Rattissia- the dog hasnt been spooked in the past few days , but tonight she was durning a thunder storm , could of been that . i some times feel sense or hear a spirit when shes spooked
Topper-thank you , and its nice to meet you as well. and for negative things , a week or so befor i started to relize there was something new in the house i had gone through a very miner surgery . it could be that saying ive been a little down since it happened , due to the fact that i am just currently able to return back to normal every day activitiees . i have never noticed if my mood or state atracts negative or positive enities . i have been in a completly negative state of mind and attracted enities that tried to cheer me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this is the Place for ME    

Back to top Go down

Maybe this is the Place for ME
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1