Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OK I give up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wendy18

avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 61
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: OK I give up   Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:46 pm

How do you work the signature thingy and get fonts and colors?


Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

avatar

Posts : 726
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 62
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: OK I give up   Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:51 pm

wendy18 wrote:
How do you work the signature thingy and get fonts and colors?


Sad

At the top under the picture go to profile, then click on signature from the list going across the top . It should pop up with a screen just like the post screen - edit signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 61
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Re: OK I give up   Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
wendy18 wrote:
How do you work the signature thingy and get fonts and colors?


Sad

At the top under the picture go to profile, then click on signature from the list going across the top . It should pop up with a screen just like the post screen - edit signature.

I did, can't get the colors or fonts to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 36
Location : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: OK I give up   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Try highlighting what you want to change of your siggy (whether part or all of it) then select the changes you want. It should work then Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
wendy18

avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 61
Location : Louisville, KY

PostSubject: Hi Rattissia   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
Try highlighting what you want to change of your siggy (whether part or all of it) then select the changes you want. It should work then Smile

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OK I give up   

Back to top Go down
 
OK I give up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Going into labor but can't give birth
» REPOST: RECURRING DREAM - STRANGE PEOPLE AT NIGHT - PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME AN INSIGHT.
» This set of migraines have me stumped. Anybody wanna give a guess?
» Size 26 clothes - give away, Pick up only inner west NSW
» can satan give us confirmation that we've asked god for?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: