Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirrors as portals

Go down 
+2
onetruebeliever
Topper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Topper
Admin
Topper

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:56 pm

My husband moved our bedroom furniture two weeks ago. This is something he does often. One item moved was a stand up mirror. He placed it against an outside exterior wall. I said nothing of this but in the nights that followed my sleep was uneasy and I experienced many disturbing dreams.

He made mention today that he had not slept well the night before and was unsure why. I mentioned the mirror's location and further explained the problems that could be caused due to it's location but said no more...

My husband laughed at me because he calls himself an unbeliever yet he has been with me when spirits have attempted to contact me.
Needless to say that while I am writing this my husband is rearranging the furniture again as is his way..

But now the mirror is against an interior wall...Humm.

Perhaps he is a believer after all.

Topper
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Why does the outside wall make a difference? That is interesting to me. I have a small mirror on the outside wall in my living room. Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:17 pm

lol one of those i dont believe in this stuff...but...just in case -tosses salt over shoulder when no one is looking-

Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
southern charm

southern charm

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Mirrors   Mirrors as portals EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Mirrors have long been thought of as a portal to the otherside. One has to be careful with old mirrors because of the flaking and discoloration of the silver backing as it can cause maxtrixing.
Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi SC could you explain about matrixing I haven't heard of this before?
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
Hi SC could you explain about matrixing I haven't heard of this before?

Sharra, Ever sit back on the grass as a child and watch the clouds roll through the sky, pointing out the shapes of rabbits or dragons? How about the man in the moon? There isn't really the face of a man on the moon. It is the complex pattern of craters and ravines that causes our mind to form a face. This is matrixing.

This same thing happens when people look into old mirrors, they may see faces, animals. If someone tells them there is a face then they will see a face. The same thing can happen with EVPS it is called auditory maxtrixing, if you are told to listen for "get out" you will most likely hear that. That is why when we post pics or evps we should not say what we hear.

SC
Back to top Go down
Ussula

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Topper wrote:
My husband moved our bedroom furniture two weeks ago. This is something he does often. One item moved was a stand up mirror. He placed it against an outside exterior wall. I said nothing of this but in the nights that followed my sleep was uneasy and I experienced many disturbing dreams.

He made mention today that he had not slept well the night before and was unsure why. I mentioned the mirror's location and further explained the problems that could be caused due to it's location but said no more...

My husband laughed at me because he calls himself an unbeliever yet he has been with me when spirits have attempted to contact me.
Needless to say that while I am writing this my husband is rearranging the furniture again as is his way..

But now the mirror is against an interior wall...Humm.

Perhaps he is a believer after all.

Topper

ok, that was a bad move lol. do not ever ever EVER place a mirror on an outside wall of a structure. it serves as a portal to let them in your house without being invited or comin through open doors and what not. (yues they will come thru doors that are left open and windows too or even if you open the door for a second they can sneak in like ghostly ninjas lol)

my best advice would be to first move the morror away fromt he outside wall. then cleanse the house and banish anything still there. if you still have issues or qwuestions on how to do that or if it doesnt work feel free to ask more about it. but you should rest much easier after that.

the only tile i would ever advice keepoing a mirror in your bedroom or other space where you sleep regularly is if you personally or someone you trust who is skilled at the craft has enchanted it in a positive fashion. i personally am very afraid of mirrors, always have been, im sure i havce shared that story before on the other forums. i always knew they were portals even as a child. i still dont like mirtrirs although i have become reluctantly used to their constant present everywhere i go. but even i do now keep a small mirror in my bedroom, not against an outside wall. i do this because i am in training and i enchanted myself for specific purposes. if it werent for this need of it i would not have it there at all. even when crafting such an item you must be careful or it can backfire and cause a portal you didnt want.

so in short, dont put morrors on outside walls. do not keep mirrors in your sleepin space unless you are skilled and knowledgable in certain crafts and it is there for a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Mirrors as Portals   Mirrors as portals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks Ussula.

We did move it but my husband moved it back to the location due to space only kept it away from the wall.
Not really sure what to think of the topic but I will say this. The area that we have noticed the most activity is by our door.
There is a small mirror mounted on the outside wall right next to our door. It's been there for years..

The activity at this location, for the most part, has been very positive and comforting. I've also been told I have a male guardian (not of my family) that camps in this location and he questions all who approach.

So confused...

Topper
Back to top Go down
Ussula

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:18 pm

normaslyy, like i have said, having the mirror on the outsoide wall will produce a portal allowiung unwanted ghosts in youre house. these ghosts may or may not be evil. it just is random, whoever is around, ya know? but if it is true that there is a male guardian spirit at the mirror of the front door that is good for you as protection at that portal and the door as a point of entry but i still would not advise putting just any mirror on any oputside wall.

where did you get this mirror from? was it a gift? was the giver possibly new age or pagan? or did you buy it? where from? the reason im asking is because if the mirror is old, it is possible that it belonged to someone else before you. in that case it is also possible that the person or some other opewrson close to the person who owned it before you may be attatched to the mirror. that might be where your male guardian is coming from. it is possible for spirits to become attatched, willfully or unwillfully to objects in this world. objects left behind here or objects of sentimental value.

if none of that pertains to you and that mirror then it might be that you simnply have a guardian angle of sorts watching your door. why one door/mirror and not the other mirtror i have no idea lol. but if it is a positive entity guarding the door i would surely leave it there. if you ask it to leave or banish it then most likely more evil spirits will come thru that spot. it is not just sitting there for the fun of it. the good spirit is there for a reason, remember that. removing it is like pulling the plug on a bathroom drain. the blockjage is gone and all the evil spirits flood in.
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Mirrors as Portals   Mirrors as portals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi Ussula.

I believe the mirror and shelf came as a gift from my sister. LOL! She is not pagan in the least. She's more along the lines of a prayer warrior and has watched over me ever since I can remember.

I don't believe she had it blessed per say but everything I've ever received from her has left a positive impression.
Funny the mirror is not something I would have purchased for myself yet thou plain I rather like it and it just seems to belong where it is.

I'm like you in that I never cared for mirrors. They always frightened me as a child. Now they mean little to me.

As I said before my husband had moved the stand up mirror against an outside wall then moved it but moved it back again only away from the wall.

When I mentioned the possiblity of activity occurring as a result of this he jokenly said that's what he was hoping for but I'm sure he wasn't referring to spirit activity....Husbands. Very Happy

Not that need any of my buttons pushed today of all days. Not after the issue involving my mom's pic. affraid

Topper
Back to top Go down
Ussula

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:01 pm

ok now it sounds as though your sister may not have done this on purpose or even be aware of her strength in the light and connection to celestial beings, but it seems as though she is strong enough to accidentally enchant the mirrior XD!!!

it would seem that she sends ytou these objects that feel good to you, someone who is psychic at some level and can sense the energy she imprints on them, and you feel those energies as they are and as she left them. she may not be aware of this happening. but it would seem as though thru her concetration while praying for you and watvching over you thru life that her conncetion to the light and the celstial may have caused a angel or other light being to attach to that mirror when she gave it to you out of good will. kind of like an opportunity for the angel to step in your home and protect you thru the mirror, and it was her good will and prayers and strength of light that made it possible...in other words an unaware accidental echantment which borders on summoning...but since it would have been unaware and accidental on her part then the summoning was willful or at least ordered by higher level light beings and not a result of her forcing servitude from the angel. and that means the object ought to be safe. but im still not sure i would suggest leaving it on an outside wall... you might need to pray about it or meditate or whatever it is you do when you seek spiritual answerts. since you are psychic you may want to try to communicate directly with the light being in the mirror and see if you should move the mirror...there may be another reason it is on that wall. you did afterall say you feel it belongs there.

Back to top Go down
Ussula

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm

im afraid i dont know anything about your moms pic. what happened.?
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am

you can see toppers post about her mom's picture here:
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com/t74-ok-now-i-m-kinda-freaked-out-a-bit-please-advise

I know that mirrors can be used as a portal. Mirrors, water, ouija boards, etc. are all common objects used as portals. There is a history as to why mirrors and water started as the portals. I posted briefly about it on the other forums and if you want I can bring it over here.

Anyways, since it's on the subject as mirrors being portals of their own, sure there's the ability. There's the ability of anything being a portal if you look at it hard enough. As for it drawing in spirits just because it exists I don't think I agree with that. That's like saying if you have a puddle of water in front of your house you better go get rid of it because it'll be a portal and allow spirits into your house until the water's gone.

Any item you use as a tool to try to communicate could have spirits toy with it more than others just because they've been told it's ok to use it or am familiar with it.

Have I seen spirits in mirrors? Yes. Was I trying to see them at the time- sometimes yes sometimes no. Do I see them on a regular basis in that same mirror? No. I think it's just like when I see them without the mirror. It's just chance that you see them in the mirror just as anywhere. Again, unless you set the purpose of it being for spirit communication specifically. Then it -might- have a better chance to show them.

That's just my 2 cents though.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mirrors as portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors as portals   Mirrors as portals Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirrors as portals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: