This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Old Souls New Souls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Old Souls New Souls   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Okay here's one we've never talked about on this site. Let's hear the opinions . Why do the old souls keep coming back is a good question? Do they have a job to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Do you mean "come back" as in reincarnation, residual hauntings, what?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Good topic!! I don't know that much about it yet, but I think some spirits come back just for the fun of it. They miss human contact. So few people can actually hear them. Rattissia said they probably seek out those who can hear them. Some come back to check on relatives. Some teach, some warn, some tease.

If you're talking about spirits, I have 4 old souls that communicate with me. 1548, 1620, 1850's. The two oldest said they were teacher spirits.

Mary, 1548, is a spirit who travels from her side to our side to help people who are learning to communicate. She is also like an AA buddy spirit - she helps those in need of training (she is my Dad's buddy). She said she chose to do this.

George , 1620, said he is a monk who teaches spirits with anger and adjustment issues. He was murdered. He too helps my Dad. He said he was chosen for the job.

The 1850's are my relatives - Emily died in Ireland of typhoid fever, her brother Peter died in the US in 1850. Emily was my first contact after my spirit guide, Peter said he is my resident spirit. She seems to be the "doorway " guard. These two first tried to get my attention about something. By the time I could finally hear them, the crisis had passed. That's what Peter said when I asked why he was trying so hard to get my attention.

If you're talking about reincarnation, IMO, the old souls come back because they did not complete their learning in their previous life. They need another chance to learn those lessons. Or, they could possibly come back to help others learn lessons or guide a person's life before they pass over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Either, or but more in the direction of reincarnation. Thank you OTB for the info, I agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: I think   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Old souls return because they may have a bit more to learn on the Earth Plane. They may possibly be called by a human in dire need of help. It could be both. If the Earth is the best classroom, it is a good place to learn. Maybe they also get a "free pass" if they are teaching/helping others as far as Karma goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:21 am

Thank you Wendy, one could only hope. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:50 am

Sharra1515 wrote:
Okay here's one we've never talked about on this site. Let's hear the opinions . Why do the old souls keep coming back is a good question? Do they have a job to do?

My youngest son knows he has lived before. He actually told me this before I had mentioned my belief that I had lived before. His theory is that in the most recent life(the one he has the memories of) he did something really horrible, so he was born to this life as a manic depressive male to redeem his soul. Talk about learning lessons on the earth plane!

What he described to me sounds like a past life dream. He was himself, but in a different body. He spoke fluent French and was in uniform. He cannot speak or understand French. This takes place during WWII. He is not sure whether he was a resistance fighter who gave up his unit to the Nazis, accidentally got them all killed, or he was a Nazi spy. He is absolutely, adamantly certain these are true memories.

Another clue to his having lived before is that he can understand German, but cannot speak it. He can also translate some Finnish to English with no prior knowledge of the language! Spanish on the hand, forget it.

So, I wonder, if you completely fail in a previous life, are you are sent back to the level of life you did learn from? You have to work your way through all the levels again until you achieve the goal? HMMM.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:43 am

I think the reasons a old soul may return to life can be as diffrent from one person to the next. For example my 3 children Our old child Pheadra she is an old soul she is only 6 but she is mature beyond her years and while she suffers tantrums like any child they are few and far between. It took me a while to figure out why she had returned, and in fact i had no clue untill a few years after we had her when along comes her younger brother. Damien is a new soul in ever sence of the word and it shows in his personality in a very real way. He has a temper no paitience and like a lot of boys his age when he wants something it better be right now, and no is not an acceptable answer. The two of them balance each other out in many ways, and i realized that my Daughter came back litterally to be an older sister for my brother. I don't know what he would do without her she guides him teaches him and calms him in so many ways it is unreal. Not to mention the fact that by being their first she has given me and my wife the chance to learn how to be parents with a child that is so amazingly forgiving. If we had to stumble through our first child with out son there would have been many more problems and tears than any of us would ever want to inflict on each other. The funny thing is my father and mother have both made the same observation, and they are about as observant as rocks when it comes to this sort of thing. we now have a 2nd daughter Aleen who just turned 1 last month, i have not been able to make up my mind as to where she fits in to our family, but i am starting to suspect she is another old soul as she has a relaxed outlook on life like she has been through this before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Three of mine are new soul s I have to watch them like a hawk or they get themselves into all kinds of trouble. But the youngest she's an old soul at 5 she has more common sense than all 3 put together. Thank goodness I got atleast one. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Hey All   Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:34 pm

OTB, What you described has been studied extensively and documented. A good book to read is "Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation". It is a book written by psychiatrist Ian Stevenson. It is the most accurate book I have read on the subject. I am sure it is at the local library.
It validates everything you said study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:52 pm

I would love to know for sure. Maybe there is something that they have to accomplish before they will be allowed to pass on, maybe they want to stay by choice. I also believe that sometimes they are sent back whether they like it or not because they have a job to do. Like they will have a needed impact on someone or something. What a good question!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:37 pm

hello sharra

we have had this discussion till we were blue in the face. its tough being an old soul in thus day an age watching all the wrongs going on when they are so esy to fix wow.
i believe an old soul still has some work to do but no matter what whenthey come back for any reason there is still spiritual growth there so no matter whether their here to help someone or something or whatever theres always gonna be their own person gain in spirit as well.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Thank you for answering. I'm sorry I made your face blue but it's good color on me. HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 pm

wendy18 wrote:
OTB, What you described has been studied extensively and documented. A good book to read is "Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation". It is a book written by psychiatrist Ian Stevenson. It is the most accurate book I have read on the subject. I am sure it is at the local library.
It validates everything you said study

Thanks Wendy. I'll have to see if mine has it. It sounds fascinating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:44 pm

AmerahjKitahn wrote:
I would love to know for sure. Maybe there is something that they have to accomplish before they will be allowed to pass on, maybe they want to stay by choice. I also believe that sometimes they are sent back whether they like it or not because they have a job to do. Like they will have a needed impact on someone or something. What a good question!

I totally agree with all you said. I am certain I was sent back to be mother to both of my boys. My oldest was adopted, and my youngest is BP. I am certain of one past life . I lived as a female Celt in the Dark Ages. My spirit guide confirmed this for me. I'm not sure if these two are connected in some way. I don't know how many other lives I've lived, We do have some great discussions on here!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:51 pm

DeanWinchester wrote:
hello sharra

we have had this discussion till we were blue in the face. its tough being an old soul in thus day an age watching all the wrongs going on when they are so esy to fix wow.
i believe an old soul still has some work to do but no matter what whenthey come back for any reason there is still spiritual growth there so no matter whether their here to help someone or something or whatever theres always gonna be their own person gain in spirit as well.

The spiritual growth is the main objective to being born into another life. You are right, Adam. The growth occurs because of the help given or lessons learned. A human life has so many facets - it would be impossible to live and not learn something and grow spiritually. Even if it was not the targeted lesson - the reason for trying again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
Three of mine are new soul s I have to watch them like a hawk or they get themselves into all kinds of trouble. But the youngest she's an old soul at 5 she has more common sense than all 3 put together. Thank goodness I got atleast one. LOL

My oldest is a new soul. He lives for the moment and has no concept of the future. He is 33! He is short tempered and selfish at times. He is getting better, but you'd think he would have learned what we tried to teach him by now. On the other hand, he is very loving and generous with his time. He is sweet, but does not have a sweet disposition.

My youngest is definitely an old soul. He has more common sense than his brother - even when he was small. And when he's in a level place, he is very laid back. Even with all he's been through, he is sweet, even tempered, compassionate and very loving.

I am somewhere in between maybe! I am very laid back - whatever happens, happens. I am not a worrier. I do not take myself too seriously - I laugh at myself all the time. And I like Irish music! I am a Celt through and through! LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Ya isn't it funny how that works. Thank you for all your input it has been very helpful. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Souls New Souls   

Back to top Go down

Old Souls New Souls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1