Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Use of a psychic in a crime investigation (movie I watched)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Use of a psychic in a crime investigation (movie I watched)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:56 am

I watched the first part of the Boston Strangler last nite - I had seen the middle and end before. I don't know how embellished it was, but they used a psychic that could feel a map, or something a person touched to find a suspect. The guy pinpointed where the suspect lived, and all kinds of info about him. I was fascinated. I can't remember his name, tho. His last name started with an H maybe. I'll look it up. The movie took place in 1963.

I looked it up - his name was Peter Hurkos and he was a psychic detective. He died in 1988.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Use of a psychic in a crime investigation (movie I watched)   Sat May 07, 2011 12:30 pm

i didnt see that movie but i do promote the use of real legit and skilled psychics in crime investigations. probpem is their testamony could never be used in court becuse how do you prove a vision? but they could help styeer cops in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Use of a psychic in a crime investigation (movie I watched)   Sat May 07, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm all for any means (aside from torture) to find the truth to what happened in something as brutal as murders, rape, child endangerment, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
lily1801

PostSubject: RE: Psychic Detectives   Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:36 am

There is a show by that name, Maybe you should watch it. They have solved a few even cold cases, and been successful. Even on cold case files. I has a friend who worked on a very popular murder case on a child locally. She was right. Often they cannot offer confirmation until after trial.It may tamper the jury. Nobody tends to believe psychics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Use of a psychic in a crime investigation (movie I watched)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 am

I wonder if they used a psychic in the Casey Anthony investigation or trial?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use of a psychic in a crime investigation (movie I watched)   

Back to top Go down

Use of a psychic in a crime investigation (movie I watched)
Page 1 of 1