Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could talk with any person in history..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

If you could talk with any person in history.. Empty
PostSubject: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:44 pm

OTB's post made me think of something..

If you had the ability to sit down and talk with one person from any time period who would it be and why?

I'm not sure who I'd pick..I'll have to think on that..but some of you might have an idea of who right off. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 pm

I already posted about this very subject on the psychic board, Leonardo Da Vinci, but another person I would absolutely love to sit down and have a conversation with would be Franklin D. Roosevelt. There are others, but these two top my list. Elizabeth I of England would be another. Anyway, back to Frankie D.

He had two of the most horrible events in American history to deal with. The Great Depression and World War II. Polio did not stop him. He hid it as best he could so the American people and more importantly, the world, would not think of him as weak. He brought stability to America and created many jobs through programs, some of which still exist today.

The president actually broke the law in order to help England fight Germany so America could stay out as long as she could. He foresaw the inevitable and prepared this country for war. We were slightly ahead of the game when Pearl Harbor was bombed. I can imagine the mental turmoil he had to contend with on a daily basis. I can feel his frustration with Congress. He was strong and didn't take guff from anybody. He knew what needed to be done and it got done. Franklin Roosevelt was a force to be reckoned with!
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Absolutely Queen Elizabeth I. I would always be waiting to hear the next thing she said. Because had an amazing personalityand did not suffer fools. Another, Sacagewea(sp) Traveling and leading Louis & Clark across North America and pregnant non the less. Those would be two at the top of my list.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Absolutely Queen Elizabeth I. I would always be waiting to hear the next thing she said. Because had an amazing personalityand did not suffer fools. Another, Sacagewea(sp) Traveling and leading Louis & Clark across North America and pregnant non the less. Those would be two at the top of my list.
Back to top Go down
kurious

kurious

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:46 am

Well, I am gonna pick Geromimo. The Indians of the land would be so humbling to me tobe able to talk to. How they lived off the land
and talk to the spirits of the animals, Sure a lot is written about it, but would love to hear about it in their own words. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 pm

hi i'm sharra daughter my names katie. I would pick queen Elizabeth.I would like to meet her and see what she is like. cat
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi Katie. I am glad to meet you. Queen Elizabeth I of England must have been a very impressive person. She did not have an easy childhood and had to be super tough because she was a women in a man's world. She reigned for 45 years. I really would like to meet her. Your mom is pretty cool, too.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:34 pm

You know I've been thinking about this. I think that I'd probably like to talk to someone who reflected positively in history and someone who reflected negatively in history. Just to see both sides of what they went through. Or maybe even some of the famous artists that were poor in life and didn't sell until after death. That must be a bitter sweet event for them.

Although I guess if I had to pick just one I'd pick the Empress Tzuhsi. She also had to rule during a time that women weren't meant to rule at all. She acted through her son while he was little as reigning empress dowager. She watched her husband die, then her son. She was also in the throne while everyone was invading China. She's very likely my favorite person of all history. To rule as a female is hard-especially in somewhere who's traditions are so extreme with gender differences as China. She ruled while England, France and Japan tried to invade her country and during the boxer rebellion. From what I have read she was very wise, humble, fair, and fierce when needed. After her death her dynasty only lasted a few years before collapsing.

As for the most hated man one I'd probably choose Hitler. I'm sure if you want to talk to a hated guy he'd be on most people's top list. Just to see what he was thinking and why he actually thought what he was doing was ok. Then to talk about war strategies he did. As horrible of a person he was, he was good at war.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:36 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:

As for the most hated man one I'd probably choose Hitler. I'm sure if you want to talk to a hated guy he'd be on most people's top list. Just to see what he was thinking and why he actually thought what he was doing was ok. Then to talk about war strategies he did. As horrible of a person he was, he was good at war.

I'll have to do some research on the Empress. I have heard of her, but never had the inclination to look her up. I agree with wanting to talk with Hitler. Even though he was the epitome of evil, he was a brilliant man. Even more evil than Hitler was Josef Goebbels - he was the architect of the holocaust and Hitlers speech writer. Was Hitler a puppet for him, I wonder? Was Hitler being used in some horrific agenda of his? Gives me goosebumps to even think about it. It's just so frightening how easily a whole population was "brainwashed." These guys were in the right place at the right time that's for sure.

Have you ever really looked at his eyes in some of his photographs? They are dead - there is no life in them.
Back to top Go down
babs51

babs51

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 pm

I agree with Sharra. Definitely Sacajawea. She was so amazing, and she was all of about 17 years old when she saved Lewis and Clark's expedition from more than one disaster. One strong woman.
I don't think I'd want to meet either Hitler or Goebbels. I can't tolerate that energy. I'd probably get violently sick.
For what it's worth, I heard once, at an ARE workshop I think, that Hitler was horribly abused physically and sexually as a young child...
Just underscores that pain and trauma beget more pain and trauma.

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:35 am

babs51 wrote:
I agree with Sharra. Definitely Sacajawea. She was so amazing, and she was all of about 17 years old when she saved Lewis and Clark's expedition from more than one disaster. One strong woman.
I don't think I'd want to meet either Hitler or Goebbels. I can't tolerate that energy. I'd probably get violently sick.
For what it's worth, I heard once, at an ARE workshop I think, that Hitler was horribly abused physically and sexually as a young child...
Just underscores that pain and trauma beget more pain and trauma.

I don't blame you, either. That energy is pure evil. I am fascinated with psychological issues, always have been. I actually diagnosed my son long before any psych doc did. Just to know what was going on in their sick minds - how their minds worked. Their justification for it all. It would be a very uncomfortable meeting for sure, but fascinating nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk with any person in history..   If you could talk with any person in history.. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could talk with any person in history..
Page 1 of 1