Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come on you guys, we need some new posters

Go down 
+2
taylormarie84
onetruebeliever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Come on you guys, we need some new posters Empty
PostSubject: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:40 am

Doesn't anyone else have any experiences to tell us about. I feel like I'm the only one. I know it's getting nice outside and there's more to do. I have so many questions and new experiences. It seems like I am hogging. I hope someone else starts posting too.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 am

Haha.

Sorry you feel that way.

& yes, it is starting to get... er... nicer?

But I haven't really been home at all to notice things.

I don't know, it seems like they're not here anymore... the spirits, i mean.

I think I'm losing my sense for it.

I've been so focused on school, friends, etc that I haven't been paying attention...

I'll keep my eye out tonight... Even though I'm gonna be with my friends.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:26 pm

That's great that you're so busy and having fun. I am busy too, ,just not in a fun way. Rolling Eyes I get to do laundry today - Whoopee!! Ah, to be young and carefree! LOL. Enjoy it Taylor!!
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Ohh, trust me...

I will.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 pm

I try to throw some posts up here and there. It's hard for me to sometimes sit back and realise that what I consider normal isn't really normal.

We (OTB and I) spoke before about her body tingling when she's being contacted. I get those feelings a good 30+ times a day so I don't even think about posting them. I'll see what I can post of.

I wont be able to make a ton of posts right away though. Test on Wednesday. Final 13 days after that. My lovely teacher is teaching stuff to us the 2nd class before our final and our review is the day before the finals. During finals week-which they're not even meant to hold class during. I do still pop in to make sure everything is running smoothly and that there's nothing that needs my attention. Please don't feel ignored.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 am

Sorry I'll get right on that. LOL
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:23 am

I don't feel ignored, I feel because I have so much to find answers to and relate what I am hearing, I am the only one here. I know everyone's busy. I am glad there is a place to learn about this. It just looks like it's the onetruebeliever board lately! LOL. I'll have to tone down my excitement and curiosity and post less. With all the members and lurkers we have, surely someone has something to relate. That's all. Oh well. It's the latent cheerleader in me, I guess.

Sharra, I really like your avatar.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Please don't feel like you need to curb your posting. I enjoy reading your posts. I feel bad I havent gotten to all of the recent ones. I will here this week-I hope. Lol. Even if it's a post or two a day I'll catch up...
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: OK, I'll tell you a creepy story   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:55 pm

I had just started dating this guy who told me he had a ghost in his house. It was an old house circa 1920, he had seen full body apparitions. I asked him not to tell me any more details. Even though he did tell me they had done a lot of renovation. We went out and later stopped by his home as he asked me to "find the spirit", and where he saw it.

I asked him to turn off the ac and ceiling fans, as these can cause interference. I then went to the same spot he had seen the apparition. I always get tingling sensations and electrical shock sensations rather than cold spots. Well, I got a powerful shocky feeling in the sunroom, then something led me to the living room. He had covered up and painted over a door to make room for a piano. It was a very pretty lady who was upset about the door, as she had used it to get to the hallway and dining room. As soon as I got to the dining room I felt an urge to stop.

He confirmed that he had seen the apparition in the sunroom, and living room had gotten high EMF readings there, but they dissipated after that. She was a pretty lady dressed in 40's attire. It really drained me, but I did tell him she was quite upset about the door. I got the feeling she had done a lot of entertaining and used the door to get from the living room/kitchen and dining room. The apparition did appear after he had painted over the door.
So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:11 am

Wow. I do know that some spirits react to renovations. It is quite possible, probable, that his spirit is angry because he messed with her house. I'd be mad too. I get tingling. I have never felt a cold spot, only tingles and warmth. I am too new at this to offer any solutions, but, maybe he can tell her it's his house now, and she can stay with him there, but she has to live by his rules. Cool experience!

I asked our spirits not to make any contact with my son and they haven't. Before I did this, he was getting small headaches almost daily. After I asked them to talk to me only, his headaches stopped. So, long story short, I know from my experience that it works.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Im afraid right now is just spiritually dead for my family right now. Been so busy with work, and money issues that i havn't done anythign spiritually for months. Plus after the issues i had with the spirit in my current home i have very nearly turned it into a spiritual dead zone. As summer comes though we should be getting outside more often....assuming this cold ever goes away havn't been on the forums for a few weeks because we all got very very ill. If it gets much worse though ill be the one making contact with all of you from the other side. I am sure RATTISSIA would love waking up to me looking like this [ghostly] lol!
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: I actually   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Went to the PS board and posted this site for a few hours, then thought I should get permission to do so. I am finding even the regular posters not posting, if that makes any sense. I am gonna post something right now.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Lazerus_Shade wrote:
Im afraid right now is just spiritually dead for my family right now. Been so busy with work, and money issues that i havn't done anythign spiritually for months. Plus after the issues i had with the spirit in my current home i have very nearly turned it into a spiritual dead zone. As summer comes though we should be getting outside more often....assuming this cold ever goes away havn't been on the forums for a few weeks because we all got very very ill. If it gets much worse though ill be the one making contact with all of you from the other side. I am sure RATTISSIA would love waking up to me looking like this [ghostly] lol!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you all have been sick. Knock on wood, we have been healthy. I usually get bronchitis or pneumonia in early spring. And the money issues - I could write a book! I hope things get better for you soon. (((HUGS))). I know everyone is busy and the weather is getting nice. I just felt kinda lonely and have so many new experiences. Well, Fall will be on us before we know it and the board will be busier. Take care of yourself!
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Sorry, symapathy here but   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 pm

I have MS, feel like I have the flu 24/7, but my fingers work. I can type while throwing up or coughing. And I can still think. This and other boards keep me going, though my spelling sux jocolor
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 pm

wendy18 wrote:
I have MS, feel like I have the flu 24/7, but my fingers work. I can type while throwing up or coughing. And I can still think. This and other boards keep me going, though my spelling sux jocolor

Well, Wendy, I'd say you're quite talented!! I even have trouble thinking and walking at the same time! LOL. Someday there will be a shot or brain surgery for illnesses like MS and Bipolar Disorder (which my youngest has) something that will help sufferers. That's my hope anyway. They have isolated the gene strand that BP is in. I'll bet they are getting close with MS, too.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:33 am

Wendy it's cool that you were able to find the spot that the spirit was! It sounds as though she wanted to keep her parties going, poor thing. As for inviting people over here to these boards, please by all means do so Smile

Lazerus_Shade wrote:

hahaha wouldnt have been much different then when I used to crash at your house. lol. Had some interesting things wake me up some of the times..lol I hope you're feeling better. Spiritual clear zone is better then them annoying you, I suspose. If you need it recharged you could always have me come over..I seem to bring them with me where ever I go..lol.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:50 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
wendy18 wrote:

Well, Wendy, I'd say you're quite talented!! I even have trouble thinking and walking at the same time! LOL. Someday there will be a shot or brain surgery for illnesses like MS and Bipolar Disorder (which my youngest has) something that will help sufferers. That's my hope anyway. They have isolated the gene strand that BP is in. I'll bet they are getting close with MS, too.

Sorry, that sounded awful. I am on the monthly infusions, but I don't actually throw up while typing (he-he). But really, this board and yours and others posts keep me going. bounce
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:43 am

wendy18 wrote:
onetruebeliever wrote:
wendy18 wrote:

Sorry, that sounded awful. I am on the monthly infusions, but I don't actually throw up while typing (he-he). But really, this board and yours and others posts keep me going. bounce

Awww. You're making me blush. It was cute!! I didn't think anyone could actually do that, but when ya get used to stuff..... LOL!! It's amazing how humans can adapt to any situation. I'm so glad you're feeling better today, Wendy. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on you guys, we need some new posters   Come on you guys, we need some new posters Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on you guys, we need some new posters
Page 1 of 1