Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here is One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wendy18

wendy18

Here is One Empty
PostSubject: Here is One   Here is One EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 pm

[img]Here is One 004_4b[/img]

I took at the Atlantis in the Bahamas. Pretty sure it is just "matrixing".
It was in "The Dig Site". There was no one there when I took it.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Here is One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is One   Here is One EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:06 pm

The Bahamas! You are lucky! The closest I have gotten to the islands is Florida. My oldest went to the Dominican Republic in February - he almost didn't come back! lol.

I see two places. The lower right -something is blocking out part of the ironwork. There is a very dark shadow that almost has the shape of a bird on top of the thing doing the blocking. And then on the balcony under the light. That could be matrixing like you said, but it looks like a semi-solid something. The light could be shining on that place just right. Hmmm..... Cool!
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

Here is One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is One   Here is One EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
The Bahamas! You are lucky! The closest I have gotten to the islands is Florida. My oldest went to the Dominican Republic in February - he almost didn't come back! lol.

I see two places. The lower right -something is blocking out part of the ironwork. There is a very dark shadow that almost has the shape of a bird on top of the thing doing the blocking. And then on the balcony under the light. That could be matrixing like you said, but it looks like a semi-solid something. The light could be shining on that place just right. Hmmm..... Cool!

Oh, darlin' it was not that great. I went to Nassau on my last vacay like 4 years ago. I paid for a 5 day cruise. But I wanted to see the Atlantis on Paradise island on an excursion. I took this pic in bad lighting. Trust me, Key West is way better. Besides, My BF broke up with me the following month and has taken his new GF on the same cruise twice!!!
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Here is One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is One   Here is One EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:00 am

Well that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. At least you got to take a vacation to somewhere neat. Hopefully another opportunity will come up and you'll go on another one. I'd like to go D.C, but it would be a very expensive week for sure. We could go back to Disney or Universal for less. I liked the pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here is One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is One   Here is One Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions :: Photos-
Jump to: