Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smelling Incense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wendy18

wendy18

Smelling Incense Empty
PostSubject: Smelling Incense   Smelling Incense EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Several times today. I mean like the "Song of India" temple incense. It is driving me nuts. First time was in my car to take my Mom to doctor. Then a few times since. Also, a really strong pressure in my right ear.
Any ideas???

\Thanks
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Smelling Incense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smelling Incense   Smelling Incense EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:33 pm

wendy18 wrote:
Several times today. I mean like the "Song of India" temple incense. It is driving me nuts. First time was in my car to take my Mom to doctor. Then a few times since. Also, a really strong pressure in my right ear.
Any ideas???

\Thanks

Could it be a med you are taking? If you have allergies, the swelling of your sinus tissue and ear canal could cause you to smell things. It is that time year. I often smell cigarette smoke (no one else smells it) , but no one in my house smokes or has been around smoke. I have year round allergies. Other than that ?? I suppose there is a possibility it could be paranormal. I have smelled fresh cut flowers and strong coffee recently. Both times in conjunction with a dream and a visitation.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Smelling Incense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smelling Incense   Smelling Incense EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 am

have to rule out the obvious things that could debunk it such as any new perfumes? house hold cleaning items? anyone bbqing in the neighborhood? new laundry soap? etc.

If no to all of those it almost sounds like the incense that people use while praying. Maybe you're feeling the effects of some people trying to send you well wishes in the form of the smell. I know in many religions they burn candles or incense to purify the area and bring the wishes up to the heavens with the smoke.

As for the pressure in the ear I can't really say that's anything paranormal unless it keeps happening after you rule out everything that could cause it physically. There's so many things that cause that though. Especially with the seasons changing. Try taking a antihistamine and see if it clears it up.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
wendy18

wendy18

Smelling Incense Empty
PostSubject: Ruled Out All   Smelling Incense EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 am

Before posting. We had to go to hematology and no perfumes allowed. No incense in my car, no new meds, Maybe I am just too tired to process even olfactory stuff.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Smelling Incense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smelling Incense   Smelling Incense EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:29 am

hm so definately no outside causes. Interesting. If it was me I'd most likely associate it with the use of candles and incense with prayers.

People love you and want you (and your mom) to feel better I love you
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
wendy18

wendy18

Smelling Incense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smelling Incense   Smelling Incense EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:21 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
hm so definately no outside causes. Interesting. If it was me I'd most likely associate it with the use of candles and incense with prayers.

People love you and want you (and your mom) to feel better I love you

Thanks Rattissia,

I didn't think about that. I appreciate your insight.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ussula

Smelling Incense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smelling Incense   Smelling Incense EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:28 pm

what im about to say here is very true and important but requires wisdom and understanding of mature adults. children do not read. moderator edit as you see fit though please try to keep the important ideas so people understand...

in ancient times, certain substances derived from plants and other natural sources were sometimes made into incenses. now im not encouraging the abuse of any substance that alters mental state, but what i am saying is that until people changed the purpose that these substances were used for spiritually, that people everywhere had substances they used to help them meditate and relax. To give them sprit journeys, visions, commune with the divine or perform healing, magic, or rituals.

you might be experiencing something concerning this forgotten principle....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smelling Incense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smelling Incense   Smelling Incense Empty

Back to top Go down

Smelling Incense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: