Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ussula

PostSubject: i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry   Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 pm

ok im sorry i cant recall the exact name of this program, and also that it is actually about cryptozoology not specifically ghosts. but the reason i am posting this as a topic here is because i have occasionally seen them go to other countries to locations looking for evidence of ghosts. ghosts are a part of cryptozoology as are demons and other spirits. they have been to chernobyl dressed up in antiradiation suits looking for ghosts before and they did get some interesting evidence there. i really do like this show. its only downfall is they dont spend enough time in each location to track down any kind of animal or monster really. but when tracking ghosts they usually find something.

but i had a specific episode i want to point out for this show. a few months ago i had seen the show where they had gone to some sort of country located in the tropics. i wish i could recall what country but i cant. point is they went out at night to a huge circular imprint in the normal vegitation where absolutely nothing would grow andf this is in the middle of nowhere. no one understood why nothing would grow here. but the natives claimed that it was a sacred place, a place off limits to living beings and if you trespass there the spirits will become angry and attack you. there were supposed to be negative spirits there (which in my book can explain why nothing grows there, its a negative entity portal).

so of course the crew gears up and goes stomping around in the circle. they let one person at a time sit in there on cam and do rvps. well one guy they left there was sitting there when the cam clearly shows him lookin up at something, his face quickly contorting into a expression of nightmarish terror and they he is yanked, blown, or somehow otherwise thrown through the air faster than the cam could even pick up. the image was severely blurred the movement was so fast. he was literally flung from a relazxed sitting indian astyle position to like 5 or more (hard to measure it sorry) feet up in the air and backwards another 20 feet out of the camera range. he went so fast they lost track of him and for a moment i actually thought he had been "spirited away". they ran in the circle to look for hoim and it took them a moment to find his butt layin onj the ground. he was shook up and frightened but confused and couldnt say what had happened other than he was sudfdenly thrown.

needless to say they packed up and left in a hgurry and i dare agree thewir lives were in danger. i think they were either tryinm to kill him for his sin of trespassing or they were tryin to spirit him away. (kidnap a living being through the veil into the spirit worl, this killin them and trappin them there forever and leaving no remains in the physical world...you just simply disappear).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry   Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:43 pm

i just found out it isnt called monster hunters, its called destination truth lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:57 pm

I thought what you were describing sounded familiar, but I kept looking for the monster title. I have seen Destination Truth many times. Because it came on after GH. The Chernobyl one was good. They also had a good show when they went to Eastern Europe, can't remember the country. There was a really gigantic energy ghost thing in a forest in the country. They got it on film. That one was pretty cool. Some of the others places tho - not so credible. At least in their presentation of it. It's entertaining. I have not seen the episode you are talking about yet. They switched nights and other stuff comes on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 pm

yah they dont really get to stay in the locations long enough to do proper investigations. their versxion of investigation amounts to trapsing around the location at mnight with a cam pointed at their own faces instead of where they are looking. any pics of what is really goin on usually comes from the cam traps. they are rather amateurish in my opinion when compared to ghost adventures, which im sure does lead to mistakes that might make them lose some credibility. but to look at their findings as a guide for further inmvestigations would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:12 am

They did one show in Japan. The suicide forest or something like that. I am pretty sure they faked one piece of evidence - it was pretty hokey. They had a camera set up and way off in the distance you see this very well defined silvery person appear on camera. They didn't just appear however, they rose from an obvious crouch to full standing and back down again. It was not a well done shot! LOL. Entertainment is the name of the game after all. It did the job because I was entertained! Laughing

The, I think, sad part of this that Josh Gates is a degreed archeologist specializing in underwater expeditions. He has also spent considerable time in Egypt. Think what he could contribute if he worked on real archeological digs. The tv gig is way more lucrative, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 pm

i dont have a degree in photography or cinimatics etc so unless its really old school photoshopped i cant tell , im sure just like many other people couldnt tell.

do you have evidence it was faked? i saw the same episoide and it didnt look so obviously faked to me. i cant say it wasnt but i wont say it was either just cuz the figure in the image chose to stand up from a crouch behind a tree. ghosts dont normally think about how they should pose for the cameras or what they should or shouldnt do in front of you so to me it is just as likjely or just as plausable that ghost would be kneeling at the time they were caught in a photo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry   Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 am

Ussula wrote:
i dont have a degree in photography or cinimatics etc so unless its really old school photoshopped i cant tell , im sure just like many other people couldnt tell.

do you have evidence it was faked? i saw the same episoide and it didnt look so obviously faked to me. i cant say it wasnt but i wont say it was either just cuz the figure in the image chose to stand up from a crouch behind a tree. ghosts dont normally think about how they should pose for the cameras or what they should or shouldnt do in front of you so to me it is just as likjely or just as plausable that ghost would be kneeling at the time they were caught in a photo.

No, just my opinion. I have no degree either. It was too defined, too solid looking, too physically human. It looked to me like the proven faked shots and videos that have been debunked in the last couple of years. I am quite possibly wrong, but that's what it looked like to me. I have, to my knowledge, never seen a spirit manifest or appear before me. Only shadows. You have way more experience than I do, so you would know better than I. I saw this way before I was able to communicate - I had a more skeptical view than I do now.

It's like the infamous hood tug on GH when they were at that fort for the Halloween show - can't remember which one. I truly believed it was a spirit that did it. It looked absolutely real to me, but, I had no real experience except belief. I think it boils down to believing what you see is real. These shows are embellished for the ratings. Ratings mean sponsorship. Without sponsors - no shows. It is hard for me to know how much is actual data.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:33 pm

yes unfortunately all too often shpw produicers might be tempted to eworry more about ratings and how to get them than honesty.

that makes it difficult for viewers with a legit interest to believe without doubt or for anyone to prove anything to the sciientific community and skerptics.

there could literally be 1,000 legit ghost photos and then one person fakes just one photo and it could have people doubting and accusing them all of faking.

in my personal experience i have seen shadows as well, and there have been a few incidents where i have heard suspected activity in my own home. there are times when i dream strasnge things or when i dream of a passed loved one in a dream that feels so real. there are times i dream of evil entities and awaken to a freezing room. there are times im asleep and am awakened by voices speaking to me. and while i have seen a couple ghosts in waking life, most my experiences have been in dreams or the inbetween.

to me when i have seen the ghosts in waking life they were fleeting glimpses and incomplete. but that could change someday. it is not the same for everyone and even for a persons lifetime the degree of experience can change. i know someone who does sometimes see ghosts as solid as living people. so much so that one time he was at a funeral for someone the family knew when he saw a lonely old man sitting by himself acrtoss the room. he walked over, sat down next to him and they began talking. they didnt talk about anything sdpecial or supewrnatural. just things like "oh where are you from? how you doing? how is life treating you?" questions a curious and ,lonely ol,d man ghost might ask because thats what he was. but my friend didnt even know it. he sat there talkin tyo him for 10 or more minutes before one of his own friends came over and asked him why he was talkin to himself cuz he was makin himself look like a nutjob. my friend immediately quit talkin to the old man ghost, who he could still see solidly, and ignored him the rest the funeral.

its sad he felt he had to ignore him but thats how oyur society is. poor man must have been there for years waiting for someone to talk to. but my point is that those with enough of a gift could see a ghost with enough energy appear solid. and they can stay appearing solid for some time. but to appear solid to the naked eye of just any normal person or on cameras im not sure but i would say it is possible.

is this photo in question faked? i cant say it ios or isnt but untill i have evidence prooving it is fake then i will treat it with some legitimacy. and that doesnt mean that everyone has to agree with me or believe in ghosts. just that untill its proven otherwise it is legitimate as evidemnce.

on a personal level i tewnd to believe this photo untill proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: RE: Destination Truth   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:33 pm

This show just seems to be a lot of talk and joking, then a swift investigation. I can't seem to keep up with the lead investigator. He is a little hyper for me. I also wish they would do just one investigation per episode, as they seem to travel a lot!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry   

Back to top Go down

i think its called monster hunters? not sure tho sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Paranormal TV show discussions-
Jump to: