This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leonardo Da Vinci and astral projection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Leonardo Da Vinci and astral projection   Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:33 pm

This is my opinion only. I think Leonardo Da Vinci was an astral projectionist. He came up with so many inventions that were not actually invented until the late 19th or 20th century. I don't think he was a time traveler as one thinks of time travel. He saw these machines in the astral dream state. Unless his imagination was truly that phenomenal, how else would he have come up with the ideas? He is one person I would truly like to sit down to dinner with and find out how his mind worked. Can you imagine the conversation? I find him fascinating. I would love to hear everyone's feedback on this subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Da Vinci and astral projection   Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:48 pm

I think he would be fascinating to sit and talk with. Most of the great minds of history have so much to offer. Can you imagine what it'd look like if they had blogs? affraid lol.

As for him astral projecting I'm not sure if he did. Usually it's done with current time..sometimes with past. Though I dont really see why he couldn't read the future some with it. I suppose it's possible he did. The ability to have been able to see the future of these things and then figure out how they work in some detail would be a great gift.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Da Vinci and astral projection   Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi OTB you know I had nevery really thought about it but it makes since. Good question you made me have to think about it. Sharra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Da Vinci and astral projection   Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Well, if you think about it, his inventions have the basic idea and mechanical workings, but they do not look like what we know. That's why I say he saw these things in the astral plane. His designs are fantastical. I think some of what he designed was from his "travels" - a bit skewed, sort of like dream symbolism is - he got the basic idea, but had to make a real life machine from what he saw. If he had just thought of them from his imagination, the machines probably would have looked more like the ones we know now. Not sure if I made myself clear with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Da Vinci and astral projection   Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:54 pm

I was thinking the same thing he got the Idea but had to use only what he knew of the world he lived in to create them something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Da Vinci and astral projection   Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 am

although i had not personally thought of astral projection specifically i have long believed that da vinci had a trick up his sleeve.

he was known to have practiced "necromancy", that is, to perform autopsies to learn about how the human body worked. he was beliewved to have been an alchemist, even possibly inventing the camera obscura. he invented a flying machine. he invented so many things that he barely had enough time over his long life to write them all down in his notebooks.

he was aware of the fibonacci sequence and its importance in all nature. he had painting techniques some of which still boggle peoples minds. he was a genius and had a very unique and powerful mind.

could he also have been a magician of some sort? a magic practicer? i always thought he secretly was. he could have even been psychic, or both! if he were a genius, a magician of some sort, and a psychic...well...imagine what he could accomplish! well...actiually when you think about it like that it makes perfect sense...

yes , while i cannot go back in time and watch him and see for myself and guarantee the truth of this, i do still believe this is all likely to be true and with that it would also make sense he may have understood astral projection and accessing the akashic records.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Da Vinci and astral projection   

Back to top Go down

Leonardo Da Vinci and astral projection
Page 1 of 1