This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I guess he's my Dad.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: I guess he's my Dad.   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:48 am

I somehow deleted part of my previous entry.confused I had a signet ring and a penny on a piece of paper and asked Robert to move one of them if he was truly my Dad. He did - they moved ever so slightly - almost not enough to know whether we did it or he did. They moved in opposite directions - one went one way , the other another. If we had done it I think they would have moved in nearly the same direction. I asked him to move one or the other one more time.

This is cool. I looked yesterday. He didn't move the ring or the penny out of their circles - he turned the ring upside down. It is a signet ring with my initials. I purposely set it on my dresser with the initials going the right way. When I looked yesterday, the initials were upside down. No one touched it. I also have a new spirit named Mary. I have not spoken to her much yet. Too much dog noise! She said she is not a relative.

PostSubject: Re: I guess he's my Dad.   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
I somehow deleted part of my previous entry.confused I had a signet ring and a penny on a piece of paper and asked Robert to move one of them if he was truly my Dad. He did - they moved ever so slightly - almost not enough to know whether we did it or he did. They moved in opposite directions - one went one way , the other another. If we had done it I think they would have moved in nearly the same direction. I asked him to move one or the other one more time.

This is cool. I looked yesterday. He didn't move the ring or the penny out of their circles - he turned the ring upside down. It is a signet ring with my initials. I purposely set it on my dresser with the initials going the right way. When I looked yesterday, the initials were upside down. No one touched it. I also have a new spirit named Mary. I have not spoken to her much yet. Too much dog noise! She said she is not a relative.

That's so cool.

I wonder if that would work for me.

I should try it.

Haa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I guess he's my Dad.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:50 am

It could very well work for you. It did take several days of waiting. I asked three different times to be sure. I have dogs(combined 180 lbs. of dog) that play and wrestle and I just could not be sure if vibrations moved the items or the spirit of my Dad did. I don't know though, if it will work for any spirit or just for one that really wants you to understand. This is too new to me. Can't hurt to try! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess he's my Dad.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:30 pm

You're right, if you had bumped them they would most likely have gone in the same direction. I tried just now with 2 pennies on my table. They both went the same direction. Furthermore, the one closer to the bump moved significantly more than the 2nd one. Even though the pennies were only an inch apart. So if they both moved only a little, and in opposite directions that's not usual behavior for bumping. The only thing I could think that would cause them to move only a little and in opposite direction is if your dogs smelled them for some reason and pressed their nose against the pennies at the same time. You think your dog would have done that?

Well it sounds like he one upped on what you asked. Kind of a well, since I moved them in opposite directions so you'd know you didn't bump it and you still aren't sure...well..I'll just flip the thing then.

As for items moving it's common to use them in investigations. They're called "trigger objects." Basically a object to trigger a response from the spirits. I've used coins, toys, sports equipment, jewelry, etc. Basically anything that was either noticed being moved before or would hold some interest to the spirit that we thought was there.

It's cool that you have a new spirit. I know that we spoke on another thread about you asking for other spirits to come to talk with. You should ask her if she spoke with the resident spirits before coming in. It'd be interesting if they either brought her over or screened her before allowing entry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I guess he's my Dad.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:44 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
You're right, if you had bumped them they would most likely have gone in the same direction. I tried just now with 2 pennies on my table. They both went the same direction. Furthermore, the one closer to the bump moved significantly more than the 2nd one. Even though the pennies were only an inch apart. So if they both moved only a little, and in opposite directions that's not usual behavior for bumping. The only thing I could think that would cause them to move only a little and in opposite direction is if your dogs smelled them for some reason and pressed their nose against the pennies at the same time. You think your dog would have done that?

Well it sounds like he one upped on what you asked. Kind of a well, since I moved them in opposite directions so you'd know you didn't bump it and you still aren't sure...well..I'll just flip the thing then.

As for items moving it's common to use them in investigations. They're called "trigger objects." Basically a object to trigger a response from the spirits. I've used coins, toys, sports equipment, jewelry, etc. Basically anything that was either noticed being moved before or would hold some interest to the spirit that we thought was there.

It's cool that you have a new spirit. I know that we spoke on another thread about you asking for other spirits to come to talk with. You should ask her if she spoke with the resident spirits before coming in. It'd be interesting if they either brought her over or screened her before allowing entry. Laughing

Emily is the guard, I'm guessing. She is the one who admitted Mary. Robert knows of her, too. I saw a palish shadow move past the tv room door twice last night and I asked Emily if she knew who it was - she said Mary. This is so neat. I will ask more of her. I get interrupted by the dang dogs so often.

As for the dogs moving the items - no, they would not bother them. I have them way in the back against the mirror. It's an old house and the hardwood floors move a bit. They don't play in my room either. Hannah has a blanket on the floor in here, but she's only in here when one of us is. Flip it he did. Too cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess he's my Dad.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Hmm after my other post in ur other thread and then this one it makes me wonder if Mary is some sort of a teaching companion. Not only for the living but for those who have passed on. Kind of like how you're given a buddy in AA. It's nice that Emily is there watching out for who comes into your house. How many spirits do you have now? I know it started with Simeon but now I've heard of Simeon, Mary, Emily and 2 others that you mentioned in the other thread.

Sounds like your house is going to be bustling soon like mine [ghostly] [talking] lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I guess he's my Dad.   Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
Hmm after my other post in ur other thread and then this one it makes me wonder if Mary is some sort of a teaching companion. Not only for the living but for those who have passed on. Kind of like how you're given a buddy in AA. It's nice that Emily is there watching out for who comes into your house. How many spirits do you have now? I know it started with Simeon but now I've heard of Simeon, Mary, Emily and 2 others that you mentioned in the other thread.

Sounds like your house is going to be bustling soon like mine [ghostly] [talking] lol!

Simeon is my main spirit guide - my birth guide. He is the one I first made contact with. Josiah and Wilimena are spirit guides as well - I have 10 by what Simeon said. I am guessing that they are helping me with spirit contacts. Peter and Emily are the first spirits I had. Peter first - he said he was my resident. He died when he was 10. Emily is his sister - she died of typhoid fever at age 15. I still have not figured out if it was here or in Ireland tho. I think Emily was here in my house with Peter - I always felt like there were two of them. My beloved grandparents have come a few times and then there's my Dad and Mary, most recently. I get the feeling there are others there, waiting. It's a feeling.

It would really be great if Mary was there to teach and guide Robert. He needs help apparently. Hey, the more the merrier! [ghost] I just need to work on my meditation a bit more. Some days it is very easy, others not so much. It's easiest when they call me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I guess he's my Dad.   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:32 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
Hmm after my other post in ur other thread and then this one it makes me wonder if Mary is some sort of a teaching companion. Not only for the living but for those who have passed on. Kind of like how you're given a buddy in AA.

Well ya know, I think she may be his teaching companion, because she was there when Robert was. Emily allowed her through only after I asked her who else was there and it was okay to let Mary come through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess he's my Dad.   

Back to top Go down

I guess he's my Dad.
Page 1 of 1