Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supermoon's affects?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Supermoon's affects? Empty
PostSubject: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:28 pm

I wonder what the psychic affects of a super moon are? Next Saturday is not only a full moon, it is a super moon. I never heard of that term. The moon is at it's point of closest orbit. Does anyone know? They said the moon had nothing to do with today's earthquake and tsunami - it's a week out from the new moon and a week away from the full moon.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:08 pm

the moon is responsible for tidal pulls not earth vibrations so I'd agree that it didn't have much to do with it.

I had never heard of a super moon either. I'll have to read up on that some. Cool chance to learn on something new for me and to teach my kids. Thanks for mentioning it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:56 pm

I couldn't find much about it except that this is the closest one in 18 years. So, we'll have to watch the news, I guess, to see what affect it has on the inhabitants of our cities. bounce Any old full moon creates psychic havoc, but this one may cause way more. I'll keep an eye on my dogs, too. They usually get antsy with a full moon. I just thought this was an interesting news item.

Last edited by onetruebeliever on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: OOps   Supermoon's affects? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:14 pm

I posted a link, not having seen this topic. I just know that the Moon is a powerful magnet and there was a similar Moon when the Tsunami in Indonesia occurred.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:53 pm

let me know what you see OTB. The only pets I have are my children lol! So it's not as easily observed for me hehe.

I'll have to take a peak at that link tomorrow wendy. Closest one in 18 years...geez!
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm

It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll get to see it! Sad With the exception of a few bad drivers, nothing unusual has been happening like it usually does with a full moon.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:52 am

Yay! cheers It's not supposed to rain until tomorrow now - maybe I'll get to see the moon after all! It was so cloudy last nite, we could not see it. No
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:29 pm

I hope you get to see it, it's beautiful. But it's making people crazy and grouchy, yeesh.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:35 pm

ive been in a fantastic mood today. I was able to get a good night sleep last night (I've not felt like I've had enough sleep in about a week) and am feeling clear and focused today Smile
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 am

I got to see it! It wasn't as big as I thought it would be, but it was beautifully bright. I think it affected us less than most full moons do. The dogs were not affected. I'm like Rattisia, I slept very well and was in a good mood yesterday. I can't judge the sleep affect it had on my son, but he was in a very good mood as well. Interesting. I wonder if the good feelings have anything with the spring solstice on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Sadly I couldn't see it. It's been cloudy here since Friday. The moon on Thursday night was big and beautiful though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supermoon's affects?   Supermoon's affects? Empty

Back to top Go down

Supermoon's affects?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: