Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you could go anywhere to investigate where would you go?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: If you could go anywhere to investigate where would you go?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:51 pm

I think if I could choose anywhere to investigate I'd most likely choose either buckingham palace (I've been inside it-it's gorgeous! I'd imagine there would be numeral spirits in there from the British royal family, the servants, people from England, people who loved England, love the beauty of stuff inside it, etc.) or the pyramids. I think both would be hot spots from how many people who flock and adore both.

There are many places that I would like to go but those are 2 that I think I'd like to do the most. Ironically I've been to both but it wasn't when I was doing the investigations.

Another place that I think would have a lot of activity would be the concentration camps. I, however, am not sure if I would do a investigation there. I have really, really mixed feelings on that. If I was able to get a recording that was significant for a living relative of someone who passed on there I think it'd be worth going, however, on the other hand I consider it sacred ground. What happened there was so horrific that I go into complete and utter reverence for each person that was lost there. I have not been to one but I went to see the holocaust museum in Washington DC and I sobbed hysterically just from the feeling there. Such loss and devastation is heart breaking.

Hiroshima is another place that I've been to that you can just feel the sadness of their loss. It's as though the earth around those locations is literally weeping over their turmoils. I didn't even dare to get off of the train when we went through Hiroshima. The feeling of sadness just when the doors opened and the air came in was enough. I could only imagine how I would feel walking around there. Being an American I most likely would have gotten glares. I would totally understand the looks too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere to investigate where would you go?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 pm

I agree with you on the concentration camps. Just seeing stuff on tv bothers me - I can't imagine being there in person.

I would love to investigate a castle - any castle in England or Ireland especially. The places where there were Iron Age settlements would be good too. Egypt would be another place I would like to investigate. I've never been on any investigation, so even someplace here in Louisville would be cool. The only thing is most are for profit and I don't think I'd get anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere to investigate where would you go?   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Well it would be a toss up for me to be honest. Many of the places on the Bram Stoker dublin walking tour would be awsome.
http://www.brianjshowers.com/gothicdublin.html

Also from what i understand there are some awsome tours through one of vlad tepis's old castles, a couple a year that go through at night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere to investigate where would you go?   Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Lazerus_Shade wrote:
Well it would be a toss up for me to be honest. Many of the places on the Bram Stoker dublin walking tour would be awsome.
http://www.brianjshowers.com/gothicdublin.html

Also from what i understand there are some awsome tours through one of vlad tepis's old castles, a couple a year that go through at night.

I just read the synopsis of the tour. It does sound awesome! Vlad the Impaler. Gruesome, but the tour would probably yield some good stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere to investigate where would you go?   Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Japan.

Over 1000 people were killed in the earth quake & tsunami.

Either that or Barnes Hospital in St. Louis.

Or Lemp Mansion, St. Louis.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere to investigate where would you go?   Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I preffer the pyrameds because i think there are lots of spirit farao sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could go anywhere to investigate where would you go?   

Back to top Go down

If you could go anywhere to investigate where would you go?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1